Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

48,587 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Owning the libs at all costs 

That's why I stopped watching CNN. They put on proven scum like Lewandowski. There's a set of criteria and he checked all the boxes. He should never be given a platform by civil society, which is the downside to the congressional hearing today. MSNBC has never, since I've been a viewer, put Lewandowski on more than once, (to my recollection).

*puts on a raincoat*

cue the rotten vegetables

HolyMoses and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

1 hour ago, Wokezone said:

Beto is a major disappointment candidate.  His cheap points at the debate destroyed his chances at the nomination. 

Booker is meh. Not exciting

Harris has a history problem. As in her her history sleeping her way up and imprisoning innocent people and laughing about it.

Buttigieg is not even relevant in discussion.

They didn't. Beto had the highest increase in net favorability among Dem debate watchers. With Booker in 2nd. People are not watching the debates, so we are not seeing a ton of movement. That could change as people tune in. Summer is preseason. We are just starting the regular season. 

EEmwkfCWsAEfNEM.jpg

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

3 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

We heard it here as fact from Nostradumbarse!

Your feeble minded joke aside, you know i'll be right as usual. How many times have you eaten WFW crow over the Trump presidency you old dried up seahorse? 

7 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Include Biden, it will happen, I predicted it when he announced.

^^^Says the guy who claimed Trump would drop out after the first primary debate.

AF89 likes this

38 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

That's why I stopped watching CNN. They put on proven scum like Lewandowski. There's a set of criteria and he checked all the boxes. He should never be given a platform by civil society, which is the downside to the congressional hearing today. MSNBC has never, since I've been a viewer, put Lewandowski on more than once, (to my recollection).

*puts on a raincoat*

cue the rotten vegetables

I am unapologetic about watching MSNBC. 

It’s not the only thing I watch and I tend to look things up when I do to!

So much utter ******** today.

If you somehow still had any illusions about the way this administration communicates, that **** should be gone now. They willfully lie just to control the narrative and get reactions from people. 

And still people are like “yep cable news that’s my ****, cook it up and inject it straight into my veeeiiiinssss.”

lostone, mdrake34 and AF89 like this

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

So much utter ******** today.

If you somehow still had any illusions about the way this administration communicates, that **** should be gone now. They willfully lie just to control the narrative and get reactions from people. 

And still people are like “yep cable news that’s my ****, cook it up and inject it straight into my veeeiiiinssss.”

Keep being a contrarian, it's working.

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Keep being a contrarian, it's working.

Are you still peeing yourself about meeting Rachel Maddow in person for a book signing?

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Are you still peeing yourself about meeting Rachel Maddow in person for a book signing?

You ever heard of Andy Kaufman?