Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

49,532 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

All I'm saying is that I have a government clearance and if the same standards applied to Trump and his cronies, they'd all be in jail, or better yet, NOT having access to highly sensitive information.

The only thing keeping Trump from jail is the Office of the President.

:flush:

8 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

Well the Air Force isn’t afraid to spend the big bucks to keep their service members in “reasonable accommodations.”  During the run up to the Iraq invasion, our plane had to stay in Canada for three days waiting on a part to repair the GPS; they weren’t cleared to fly us over without it.  The pilots asked us where we were staying, and were genuinely appalled when  when they found out that as Marines, we would just sleep on the tarmac.  They insisted that since we were their responsibility to transport, we could stay in the hotel where they were at.

I was expecting to share, but they gave each member of the platoon our own individual suites.  Breakfast and dinner were included gratis from the hotel restaurant.  $18000 was the bill for three days, and graciously covered by the flyboys.

It's a good thing they can spend the big bucks to line their commander in chief's pockets from his many businesses from which he never actually divested.  No appearance of impropriety whatsoever, no sir.

I guess the Saudi's aren't afraid to spend the big bucks at a place owned by the guy they're demanding asking start a war with Iran for them?

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Both Cam and Brees out for a while. I can't wait to see how the Falcons squander this opportunity. 

Newton is a shell of his former self so it's not like they're taking a massive hit from this.

mdrake34 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

There us so much competition in 24/7 news/journalism it's no surprise one of the legitimate news orgs (NYT's i.e.) have fallen under the fake/scm bus.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Newton is a shell of his former self so it's not like they're taking a massive hit from this.

Check his record and his stats, minus his MVP season he was never anything special.

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

It's a good thing they can spend the big bucks to line their commander in chief's pockets from his many businesses from which he never actually divested.  No appearance of impropriety whatsoever, no sir.

I guess the Saudi's aren't afraid to spend the big bucks at a place owned by the guy they're demanding asking start a war with Iran for them?

The checks and balances worked, he is completely isolated from running his businesses and they were put in a trust overseen by his sons.

2 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

The checks and balances worked, he is completely isolated from running his businesses and they were put in a trust overseen by his sons.

His sons who have official White House positions?

:lol:

Also, no evidence his businesses were ever put into a trust.  

mdrake34 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Check his record and his stats, minus his MVP season he was never anything special.

He was never an elite passer but he was one of the most dangerous dual threat QBs in the league for most of his career. All his injuries, however, have sapped him of his scrambling abilities.

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

His sons who have official White House positions?

:lol:

Also, no evidence his businesses were ever put into a trust.  

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Well that's that. No way they could ever work around that one. 

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

jw6kF41.gif

We live in a post truth world. They get to make up whatever they want and that’s canon to them. 

AF89 and Leon Troutsky like this

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

He was never an elite passer but he was one of the most dangerous dual threat QBs in the league for most of his career. All his injuries, however, have sapped him of his scrambling abilities.

He could run I'll give you that, but saying he was an elite passer is street Hing the truth.

Then factor in he was a towel over the head pouter when they were losing puts him in the not so great leader category.

Imagine us Ice acted that way? Our chicken littles sky is falling g fanbase would have a field day with that 

He is a snappy dresser though...:lol:

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

He could run I'll give you that, but saying he was an elite passer is street Hing the truth.

Then factor in he was a towel over the head pouter when they were losing puts him in the not so great leader category.

Imagine us Ice acted that way? Our chicken littles sky is falling g fanbase would have a field day with that 

He is a snappy dresser though...:lol:

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The thing I like about Sanders over Warren is that he ran in 2016. Warren was asked to run, but she refused, I assume because she was either "not ready" or "not willing to compete against Clinton." I like that Sanders fought against Clinton. He gets credit. Which is why I support either--they both have strengths--unless one starts going after the other. Then I will pick a side and it's probably going to be Warren.

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

We live in a post truth world. They get to make up whatever they want and that’s canon to them. 

Just more proof that "snowflake" is a moniker rooted extremely heavy in their mode of psychological displacement.

mdrake34 likes this

15 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I used to think, "post-truth world" was a ******** theory, mainly out of defiance and hope.

Now, I think truth has always been relative; it's just that the methods of delivering/sharing/experiencing it are new.

While, everyone used to believe the same truths (or lies), now, truth is fragmented in billions of ways, so we get chaos. (Intellectual anarchy?)

15 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Morell is the Hillary surrogate who went on Charlie Rose in August 2016 and said "We need to make the Iranians pay a price in Syria. We need to make the Russians pay a price.”

Morell said the killing of Russians and Iranians should be undertaken “covertly, so you don’t tell the world about it, you don’t stand up at the Pentagon and say ‘we did this.’ But you make sure they know it in Moscow and Tehran.” (Transcipt - 32:51)

Morell also proposed that U.S. forces begin bombing Syrian government installations, including government offices, aircraft and presidential guard positions.

mdrake34 likes this

27 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The corporations are figuring out how to use social media for real. Make up a controversy people settle by consuming their product.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this