Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

50,724 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. 

Watch the seattle video, and weep for a world which you never knew. A world in which the failed vehicle for Wesley Snipes, The Art of War, became a a series of direct to video sequels.  A nauseatingly unreal premise that could only come from the last gasps of a Clintonista.

Just now, Red&Black said:

Watch the seattle video, and weep for a world which you never knew. A world in which the failed vehicle for Wesley Snipes, The Art of War, became a a series of direct to video sequels.  A nauseatingly unreal premise that could only come from the last gasps of a Clintonista.

You're a remarkably weird individual.

AF89 likes this

Just now, Red&Black said:

Just consistently ******* weird.

mdrake34 likes this

It’s not a very good action movie compared to Blade, and it’s premise that the UN has spec ops assassins to protect the coastal elites is laughable 

1 minute ago, Red&Black said:

Oh, it's just conservatives whining about clean needle programs to reduce the spread of AIDS and right-wing brawling groups getting their *** kicked by antifa.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

Just Harris?

Said before everyone besides the top three should drop out. The fact that Harris is polling at 6% in her home state just emphasizes that for her.

Big_Dog likes this

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Said before everyone besides the top three should drop out. The fact that Harris is polling at 6% in her home state just emphasizes that for her.

Don't follow you much but whole heartedly agree.

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Mainstream media salivating for another war

It's like that tanker situation where they were banging the war drums against Iran but couldn't keep the story straight since they were just making **** up.

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Include Biden, it will happen, I predicted it when he announced.

:huh:

MOSCOW, September 17. /TASS/. Crew members of a North Korean vessel have attacked Russian border guards in the Sea of Japan, wounding three servicemen, Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) told TASS on Tuesday.

"The crew of a North Korean vessel [with over 45 people onboard] carried out an armed attack on the members of a monitoring group of the border guards’ ship. Three servicemen received various injuries," the FSB said.

The FSB’s border guards in the Primorye Region have been taking decisive measures on curbing illegal activity, it said.

According to the FSB, two North Korean vessels and 11 motorboats, which had been poaching in Russia’s exclusive economic zone in the Sea of Japan, were detained. One vessel, with 21 people onboard, was seized.

20 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

Actually it’s pretty funny that you ****posted your own comments so much that when I quote you, the thing that I want doesn’t even show up in the post! (Which was the onion video) And I’ve bought guns from every major gun shop in Northern VA when I lived there and knew the owner of the one I think he was talking about, and everyone knows Obama was a gold mine for sales.

7 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Oh, it's just conservatives whining about clean needle programs to reduce the spread of AIDS and right-wing brawling groups getting their *** kicked by antifa.

:lol:

I wasn't going to watch the video but this made me curious.  So a video created in 2018 and posted by a youtube account with only three other videos is somehow related to a discussion about gun stores in Virginia, a Wesley Snipes movie from 2000, and Clinton (he didn't specify which one), who is a private citizen. 

I give that 7/10 snazoos.

Psychic Gibbon likes this

Didn't Russia attack Ukrainian Airspace, we didn't "Go to war" and Trump still doesn't believe Russia is an aggressor in Crimea?

So why should he defend Saudi Arabia and believe "Iran should be held responsible" ? It was the Yemenis (remember).

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Didn't Russia attack Ukrainian Airspace, we didn't "Go to war" and Trump still doesn't believe Russia is an aggressor in Crimea?

So why should he defend Saudi Arabia and believe "Iran should be held responsible" ? It was the Yemenis (remember).

Russia and the Saudis know they have Trump by the short hairs.

It's so obvious it hurts.

MBS allowed the Ritz-Carlton in Riyadh to be reopened last February after it was used as a prison following the 2017 purge preceded by Kushner telling MBS classified information.  I wonder what MBS did with the hundreds of bodies of Saudi royals and elites he locked in the hotel?

16 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

It’s not a very good action movie compared to Blade, and it’s premise that the UN has spec ops assassins to protect the coastal elites is laughable 

:lol: UN and the premise of protecting anything but their coalition money...

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Well the Air Force isn’t afraid to spend the big bucks to keep their service members in “reasonable accommodations.”  During the run up to the Iraq invasion, our plane had to stay in Canada for three days waiting on a part to repair the GPS; they weren’t cleared to fly us over without it.  The pilots asked us where we were staying, and were genuinely appalled when  when they found out that as Marines, we would just sleep on the tarmac.  They insisted that since we were their responsibility to transport, we could stay in the hotel where they were at.

I was expecting to share, but they gave each member of the platoon our own individual suites.  Breakfast and dinner were included gratis from the hotel restaurant.  $18000 was the bill for three days, and graciously covered by the flyboys.

12 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

All I'm saying is that I have a government clearance and if the same standards applied to Trump and his cronies, they'd all be in jail, or better yet, NOT having access to highly sensitive information.

The only thing keeping Trump from jail is the Office of the President.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this