Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,637 posts in this topic

Just now, Big_Dog said:

Military style long gun sales increase anytime there is a threat that they will be prohibited.

All guns and ammo you ol'fart, not just rifles.

1 hour ago, Wokezone said:

You think trunp is bad? Imagine what they would elect if you packed the court with a bunch of liberal justices because you hate losing. You already accused a man if rape because you hate losing.  You already accusedna sitting president of being a russian spy because you hate losing. Imagine what you'll do if trump wins again and replaces Ginsburg. 

Just say it

UFb8B2B.png

44 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Yeah.....I'm gonna say that didn't happen.

I don't believe anything wfw says, and I'm especially suspicious of a Virginia gun store owner taking part of Trump's 2016 catchphrase sometime between 2009-2016 and applying it to Obama.

With that being said, my little brother worked in a gun store during Obama's terms, and they sold an ***  load of guns and ammo.

Just now, mdrake34 said:

I don't believe anything wfw says, and I'm especially suspicious of a Virginia gun store owner taking part of Trump's 2016 catchphrase sometime between 2009-2016 and applying it to Obama.

With that being said, my little brother worked in a gun store during Obama's terms, and they sold an ***  load of guns and ammo.

Uh huh...WFW right again! 

Confirmation not needed (most) Lemmings

How many lies has that filthy, corrupt rag they call the NYT's told today? Now considered by most worse than WaPo and that is hard to believe since the richest man in the world (Dr. Evil) owns/sponsers that rag.

14 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm looking at more than some of the Lemmings on here and you know who you are.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Uh huh...WFW right again! 

Confirmation not needed (most) Lemmings

You should try to read the thread before **** posting

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

How many lies has that filthy, corrupt rag they call the NYT's told today? Now considered by most worse than WaPo and that is hard to believe since the richest man in the world (Dr. Evil) owns/sponsers that rag.

How many lies has your cult leader told today?  You cool with going to war at Saudi Arabia's bidding?  Make Saudi Arabia Great Again! TRUMP 2020 LANDSLIDE

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

How many lies has your cult leader told today?  You cool with going to war at Saudi Arabia's bidding?  Make Saudi Arabia Great Again! TRUMP 2020 LANDSLIDE

You've been saying we're going to war Everytime Trump deals with a foreign powers.

By that account that makes you 0-17 or thereabouts. Terrible record of predictions, you sir are not in my league.

16 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Oh it's a fact that gun sales went through the roof. I think most anybody who knows anything about the issue knows that. 

For the record it was when the gun store owner followed up the "making business great again" with "Maga" that WFW knew there was something special about this store.

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

::Trump::

"We're going to talk to Saudi Arabia about whether they want us to start a war with Iran for them, and how much they are going to pay us to do that."

::wfw::
"Hyuck hyuck there goes mdrake with his failed war predictions again"

AF89 likes this

17 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You should try to read the thread before **** posting

Actually it’s pretty funny that you ****posted your own comments so much that when I quote you, the thing that I want doesn’t even show up in the post! (Which was the onion video) And I’ve bought guns from every major gun shop in Northern VA when I lived there and knew the owner of the one I think he was talking about, and everyone knows Obama was a gold mine for sales.

8 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Oh it's a fact that gun sales went through the roof. I think most anybody who knows anything about the issue knows that. 

For the record it was when the gun store owner followed up the "making business great again" with "Maga" that WFW knew there was something special about this store.

It's pretty funny he unwittingly suggested his thicc wet New York serial adulterer and divorce-getter would have stolen a catch phrase from some random Virginia gun store owner. ^_^

It was funny the other week when Kamala was saying she'd go "Trump" on assault rifles with executive orders and Biden was saying "that's unconstitutional" as if Democrats should be scared to push boundaries and thus should self-police. Biden is garbage. (But he's better than Trump 10 times out of 10)

29 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

1 minute ago, Red&Black said:

Actually it’s pretty funny that you ****posted your own comments so much that when I quote you, the thing that I want doesn’t even show up in the post! (Which was the onion video) And I’ve bought guns from every major gun shop in Northern VA when I lived there and knew the owner of the one I think he was talking about, and everyone knows Obama was a gold mine for sales.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. 

2 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

It was funny the other week when Kamala was saying she'd go "Trump" on assault rifles with executive orders and Biden was saying "that's unconstitutional" as if Democrats should be scared to push boundaries and thus should self-police. Biden is garbage. (But he's better than Trump 10 times out of 10)

You think Trumbo started executive orders?