Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,241 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Throwing hand. Tough to get back into game shape.

Conservatively we're talking 6-7 games without Breesus.

That might be a tough road/row

to hoe (making the playoffs) for the saints.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Falcons.

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Coons sucks so much ***.

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

******** on both side of the aisle genuinely think they're going to convince the public to invade Iran over a drone getting shot down in Iranian territory and the Saudis getting attacked by a group they're at war with. It'd be hilarious if I didn't think these imperialist ******** could and would just go ahead with it anyway even if most of the country was opposed to it.

5 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

desperate campaigns.  

Harris is going hard with the prosecutor vs. criminal crap lately as well. The non-top three candidates are just wasting everyone's time at this point.

13 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Harris is going hard with the prosecutor vs. criminal crap lately as well. The non-top three candidates are just wasting everyone's time at this point.

So top 2 Bernie vs Warren 

biden is nuts

28 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Meh. Unless all their support rises, they are still combining for around 60%. That is a lot of support left on the table for Harris, Pete, Beto, Booker, Yang, etc to get. If Harris got her groove back, she could easily still win this. 

It is clear that Beto, Pete, and Harris feel their campaigns stalling given their pivoting lately. 

1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Meh. Unless all their support rises, they are still combining for around 60%. That is a lot of support left on the table for Harris, Pete, Beto, Booker, Yang, etc to get. If Harris got her groove back, she could easily still win this. 

It is clear that Beto, Pete, and Harris feel their campaigns stalling given their pivoting lately. 

Oh god no, not Harris.  Please no

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

It's almost as if 37 different people spending millions of their own and other's money for a narcissistic fool's errand is not a great idea.

22 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

If they don't have that support at this point, they aren't getting it. The undecideds aren't going to hop on with someone polling at ~5%. Harris' highest poll is around 7% at this point. That goose is cooked. Pete is around 5%. Booker is at 2%. Klobachar is 1%. Beto is anywhere between 1 and 5%. Yang's highest is 5%.

My gut is that they are hoping for a major gaffe from one of the leading candidates. Frankly, that's most likely to be Biden (which would benefit Bernie since Biden's voter have him most often listed as 2nd choice), but I could see Warren stumbling a bit (remember, I like Warren). Her interview with Charlamange wasn't great (I know a lot of people didn't watch it so it's minimally impacting, but if she gets stumped by a DJ, she's liable to have other issues...). She's stumbled before (DNA test).

If one of the big 3 have a really, really bad fall, the outliers might pick up something, but my gut is telling me that it's going to be Warren or Sanders.

Edited by Optimus_Cr1m35