Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

51,275 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Throwing hand. Tough to get back into game shape.

Conservatively we're talking 6-7 games without Breesus.

That might be a tough road/row

to hoe (making the playoffs) for the saints.

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Throwing hand. Tough to get back into game shape.

Conservatively we're talking 6-7 games without Breesus.

That might be a tough road/row

to hoe (making the playoffs) for the saints.

So...Teddy Bridgewater is a pretty solid QB (only reason he's never caught on is he can't stay longterm healthy)

And coach Vicoden is still one of the better offensive minds in the game

Would not shock me to see them go 4-2 over the next few weeks. 

And not for nothing but it's also a pretty stacked roster,  not like the Aints teams of yesteryear where it was an Amazing Drew Brees making a bunch of average Joe's a place like New Orleans could only attract look okay

For some reason I have a memory of us getting Bridgewaters first start (or near abouts) and him going ham on our secondary but I'll need to research that

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

So...Teddy Bridgewater is a pretty solid QB (only reason he's never caught on is he can't stay longterm healthy)

And coach Vicoden is still one of the better offensive minds in the game

Would not shock me to see them go 4-2 over the next few weeks. 

And not for nothing but it's also a pretty stacked roster,  not like the Aints teams of yesteryear where it was an Amazing Drew Brees making a bunch of average Joe's a place like New Orleans could only attract look okay

They've never faced life without Breesus under the Payton era. Bridgewater hasn't tbrown meaningful passes in years u til yesterday.

Maybe more Taysom Hill? We'll see. If the saints can treadwater and stay near ,500 in Breesus absence, then they have a shot to recover while waiting his return.

21 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

My first thought was, "How will the Falcons **** up this opportunity?"

Looks like our game is right after the edge of this time table

I'm sure the Falcons have taken advantage of a division rivals starting QB being MIA at some point or another but I'm dam sure coming up with alot more examples going the other way.

**** I was at that Chris Wienke "Night of a thousand wildcat plays" game

Exclusive: Russia carried out a 'stunning' breach of FBI communications system, escalating the spy game on U.S. soil

On Dec. 29, 2016, the Obama administration announced that it was giving nearly three dozen Russian diplomats just 72 hours to leave the United States and was seizing two rural East Coast estates owned by the Russian government. As the Russians burned papers and scrambled to pack their bags, the Kremlin protested the treatment of its diplomats, and denied that those compounds — sometimes known as the “dachas” — were anything more than vacation spots for their personnel.

The Obama administration’s public rationale for the expulsions and closures — the harshest U.S. diplomatic reprisals taken against Russia in several decades — was to retaliate for Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. But there was another critical, and secret, reason why those locations and diplomats were targeted.

Both compounds, and at least some of the expelled diplomats, played key roles in a brazen Russian counterintelligence operation that stretched from the Bay Area to the heart of the nation’s capital, according to former U.S. officials. The operation, which targeted FBI communications, hampered the bureau’s ability to track Russian spies on U.S. soil at a time of increasing tension with Moscow, forced the FBI and CIA to cease contact with some of their Russian assets, and prompted tighter security procedures at key U.S. national security facilities in the Washington area and elsewhere, according to former U.S. officials. It even raised concerns among some U.S. officials about a Russian mole within the U.S. intelligence community.