Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

54,893 posts in this topic

Just now, AF89 said:

Uh....filter the hooker sweat too

F*** that boy, you ain't a man unless you've hooker sweat (unfiltered) in your mouth. What kind of pansies are we raising these days?

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

F*** that boy, you ain't a man unless you've hooker sweat (unfiltered) in your mouth. What kind of pansies are we raising these days?

I'm trying to imagine under what circumstances you were rolling no-gi on a pitch with @Gritzblitz 2.0.

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I'm trying to imagine under what circumstances you were rolling no-gi on a pitch with Gritz Blitz.

You didn't have to be afraid of "ladies of the evening" in my day. We had medicine for that. 

My mother fell asleep she says and now she's texting me wanting to know about all the injuries and I'm like "buddy got carted off and came back like 2 hours later. I dunno even ****ing know what an injury is anymore"

Sancho likes this

Man looking at the replay,  probably a bit lucky that receiver wimped out on that ball extension. Your reflex there is to pull the ball back in with that safety looming ready to slap it out but he could have went for it there with pretty much no consequence as the game was already lost if he didn't (but maybe that also requires incredible field awareness)

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Oh another opinion, of vital public interest:

That Wentz pass was not as impressive as the TV Gobblers made it out to be. It was a great pass under duress, but it was not phenomenal.