Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,704 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If they are okay it then you have nothing to worry about. So your doctor (if you were totally honest) is okay with you going without food for days on a consistent basis?

IDK

Yes, he knows this is for a limited time until I meet my weight goal.  I should be done by October.  Probably will only eat 5 days a week but will have anywhere from 1k-2k calories those days

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Trump clarified that statement to "I lost many friends on 911."

I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of two senators. I will defeat ISIS. I will protect America."

- Hillary Clinton

That's just not true. In her book, Hard Choices she says she arrived in the city the day after the terrorist attacks.

"After a long, sleepless night in Washington, I flew to New York with Chuck Schumer, my partner in the Senate, on a special plane operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency," she wrote. "The city was in lockdown, and we were the only ones in the sky that day, except for the Air Force fighters patrolling overhead."

23 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

She says that like McConnell isn't doing his job.

Reporters should keep hounding Pelosi and Schumer, since they definitely aren't doing their jobs.

Right.  McConnel is doing the job.  Screw things up as much as possible to keep the 1% fat and happy.  He can do "his job" because he controls the senate, the Executive Branch and the Supreme Court.

If you want Pelosi and Schumer to do THEIR job, quit ****ting on Democrats at every opportunity and actually WORK to get Democrats elected.

Just a thought.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Right.  McConnel is doing the job.  Screw things up as much as possible to keep the 1% fat and happy.  He can do "his job" because he controls the senate, the Executive Branch and the Supreme Court.

If you want Pelosi and Schumer to do THEIR job, quit ****ting on Democrats at every opportunity and actually WORK to get Democrats elected.

Just a thought.

Nah, I'm going keep ****ting on Pelosi for "self-impeachment" and Schumer making "deals" that make McConnell's job of stuffing the courts with right-wing nuts easier, among the other dumb **** they do (eg. whining about Bolton getting fired).

If you don't want me to **** on Dems then you should push for people to vote out their spineless, visionless leaders. I'll also work to get worthwhile Dems elected. A lot of the ones their leadership is pushing for? No thank you.

5 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Just imagine Obama meeting the Taliban on 9/11.

The outrage would be seen from space

Meeting with the Taliban to negotiate an exit from Afghanistan is a good idea.  Doing it on or around 9/11 is a terrible idea UNLESS the Taliban was planning on an official statement of apology for the attacks.  

HolyMoses likes this