Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,697 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

:lol:

I mean other than the Gemstones don't run a college, it's an otherwise spot-on parody of the Falwell family.

Wouldn't be surprised if a Gemstones university ie; Liberty/Bob Jones University comes up in a future episode

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if a Gemstones university ie; Liberty/Bob Jones University comes up in a future episode

and now I have a sudden desire to rewatch Ladykillers

mdrake34 likes this

3 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I can get a oil cartridge for $60 from a guy I know. He said it last for at least a month. A couple of weeks ago I had a chance to buy some gummie bears but it was $40 for 2 which I thought was too high. Plus I've never tried neither of them so I didn't know what to expect. I've been strongly considering edibles for the main reason of my wife not smelling the bud. Plus I want to kick these pain pills the VA gives me. It's a super low dose that I don't even feel. 

I now keep a toothbrush and paste in my shop so I can brush my teeth (and tongue) right afterwards. I have a shop sink down there. I took your advice about the axe body spray not working. My routine is peeping in the bedroom to make sure she's asleep before I head down there. I feel like I'm 17 all over again hiding from my mom.

Cartridges are usually $40 or $50 in Atlanta, but they cost half that out west. If I were to consume a cartridge with the same frequency that I smoke bud then one cartridge would only last me about as long as an eighth does. A couple of weeks ago I went through a cartridge in just three days. But I usually only use it on long car trips or other situations when I wanna get high in public.

Two packages of gummies for $40 is fair. $20 a package is the going rate in Atlanta. 

Even when I smoke outside the scent sticks to my clothes bad enough for me to get looks or comments from strangers. I’d have thought your wife would be able to smell you from across the room. I’ve mostly become nose-blind over the years, though.

SpongeDad likes this

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

Can you imagine how much Trump hates Pence and the fact that he can't fire him?

Too bad all the other terminations were for being truthful. Something Trump never does, never will and hates those that speak honestly. Time to fix Trump in 2020. And that's the TRUTH.

18 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Two packages of gummies for $40 is fair. $20 a package is the going rate in Atlanta. 

Dude was trying to sell me single gummie bears for $20 each, not a pack. 

24 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Cartridges are usually $40 or $50 in Atlanta, but they cost half that out west. If I were to consume a cartridge with the same frequency that I smoke bud then one cartridge would only last me about as long as an eighth does. A couple of weeks ago I went through a cartridge in just three days. But I usually only use it on long car trips or other situations when I wanna get high in public.

Even when I smoke outside the scent sticks to my clothes bad enough for me to get looks or comments from strangers. I’d have thought your wife would be able to smell you from across the room. I’ve mostly become nose-blind over the years, though.

Cartridges are mostly garbage, imo.