Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,697 posts in this topic

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

I remember from college that a dollar goes further at Church’s than at any other restaurant. Also when I was a kid I made my parents get me a Rocky IV t-shirt at Church’s. 

Right now I’ve got orange crush, wedding cake,  papaya, and monster cookies. Plus some gummy worm edibles and of course my oil pen. You should look into the edibles. A lot of times they produce more of a body high, which would help with your hip.

I can get a oil cartridge for $60 from a guy I know. He said it last for at least a month. A couple of weeks ago I had a chance to buy some gummie bears but it was $40 for 2 which I thought was too high. Plus I've never tried neither of them so I didn't know what to expect. I've been strongly considering edibles for the main reason of my wife not smelling the bud. Plus I want to kick these pain pills the VA gives me. It's a super low dose that I don't even feel. 

I now keep a toothbrush and paste in my shop so I can brush my teeth (and tongue) right afterwards. I have a shop sink down there. I took your advice about the axe body spray not working. My routine is peeping in the bedroom to make sure she's asleep before I head down there. I feel like I'm 17 all over again hiding from my mom.

Billy Ocean and mdrake34 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump is right, he knows we all know about the fake/scm/Dems.

He has let the cat out if the bag and it shocks me that he actually had to do it. 

We have a lot of really "naive" people. Stupid is to harsh a word. I'm a kind/generous man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Trump is right, he knows we all know about the fake/scm/Dems.

He has let the cat out if the bag and it shocks me that he actually had to do it. 

We have a lot of really "naive" people. Stupid is to harsh a word. I'm a kind/generous man.

5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

The GOP finally confronting Squirrely Bob's bias fake/scm. This is the gift Trump has given the GOP.

I read my post again, it seems quite clear. But then again, you are operating behind the swollen 8-ball, through no fault of your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I can get a oil cartridge for $60 from a guy I know. He said it last for at least a month. A couple of weeks ago I had a chance to buy some gummie bears but it was $40 for 2 which I thought was too high. Plus I've never tried neither of them so I didn't know what to expect. I've been strongly considering edibles for the main reason of my wife not smelling the bud. Plus I want to kick these pain pills the VA gives me. It's a super low dose that I don't even feel. 

I now keep a toothbrush and paste in my shop so I can brush my teeth (and tongue) right afterwards. I have a shop sink down there. I took your advice about the axe body spray not working. My routine is peeping in the bedroom to make sure she's asleep before I head down there. I feel like I'm 17 all over again hiding from my mom.

Do you need lessons?  I give lessons.

Big_Dog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The GOP finally confronting Squirrely Bob's bias fake/scm. This is the gift Trump has given the GOP.

I read my post again, it seems quite clear. But then again, you are operating behind the swollen 8-ball, through no fault of your own.

At least he's not operating with a swollen head full of silly putty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The GOP finally confronting Squirrely Bob's bias fake/scm. This is the gift Trump has given the GOP.

I read my post again, it seems quite clear. But then again, you are operating behind the swollen 8-ball, through no fault of your own.

Finally?  I was assured they were doing that from Trump's first day in office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's going to be one of those cycles, huh?

I still can't fathom why anyone would ever voluntarily work for Trump.  He will stab you in the back while simultaneously throwing you under the bus at any given moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump firing Bolton for him saying it wasn't a good look to have the Taliban come to Camp David on 9/11 is just delightful.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now