Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,696 posts in this topic

The world can breath a cautious sigh of relief as an unrepentant warmonger who recently tried to start wars with Venezuela and Iran is out of power. Now to see what the brainworms of #Resistance have to say about this...

Of course.

lostone, mdrake34 and Billy Ocean like this

14 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Bolton is out.

I thought he hired only the best in order to get solid advice. Bolton basically told him to skip Kim Jon Un and the Taliban. Some good advice from a war monger.

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The man knows what he wants to say, it's just the roads between his brain and his mouth is so worn out and has so many detours, sometimes it doesn't get there, sometimes it goes to the wrong place, and sometimes it just takes a while.

He's OLD!

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

The man knows what he wants to say, it's just the roads between his brain and his mouth is so worn out and has so many detours, sometimes it doesn't get there, sometimes it goes to the wrong place, and sometimes it just takes a while.

He's OLD!

He also called Theresa May 'Margaret Thatcher' lol

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The world can breath a cautious sigh of relief as an unrepentant warmonger who recently tried to start wars with Venezuela and Iran is out of power. Now to see what the brainworms of #Resistance have to say about this...

Of course.

Trump doing the right thing for the wrong reason.  

I wonder if it will be Noam Chomksy or Stephen MIller as National Security Advisor. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and thofin21 like this

20 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Bolton is out.

12 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Best thing Trump has done in a while. 

12 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

:lol::lol:

The stache finally got to Trump. It was always only a matter of time.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

10 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Trump doing the right thing for the wrong reason.  

I wonder if it will be Noam Chomksy or Stephen MIller as National Security Advisor. 

Who would want to be the 5th Security Advisor? 

@mdrake34 I know you like hearing about the misadventures of Mike...

This morning at 9am a wrecker pulls down my driveway with a Honda Crv on back. I go out there and to see what this is all about (thinking dude has the wrong address or something). The driver told me he was suppose to drop it off here. Just then my phone rings and It's Mike saying he bought a honda at an auction for $500....followed by "it only needs a head gasket". I'm telling you, he doesn't have the mechanical aptitude to work on a tricycle.

3 greasy hours later I've got the motor pulled and apart. The timing belt is broke, at least 2 valves are bent on top of the head gasket being blown. 

He did just drop me off a couple Churches chicken sandwiches though. I don't see what the fuss is all about. There wasn't fireworks coming out of my mouth. 

Billy Ocean, Serge, AF89 and 3 others like this

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

This morning at 9am a wrecker pulls down my driveway with a Honda Crv on back. I go out there and to see what this is all about (thinking dude has the wrong address or something). The driver told me he was suppose to drop it off here. Just then my phone rings and It's Mike saying he bought a honda at an auction for $500....followed by "it only needs a head gasket". I'm telling you, he doesn't have the mechanical aptitude to work on a tricycle.

3 greasy hours later I've got the motor pulled and apart. The timing belt is broke, at least 2 valves are bent on top of the head gasket being blown. 

He did just drop me off a couple Churches chicken sandwiches though. I don't see what the fuss is all about. There wasn't fireworks coming out of my mouth. 

Popeyes is the one with the sandwiches.

Churchs serves poverty chicken but their biscuits and honey are fire.

Carter, SpongeDad and Serge like this

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

"Just drop it off over here.  My friend will fix it.  I'll give him some apple fritter and tell him he works at Meineke."

Carter, mdrake34, Serge and 1 other like this

6 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

If it took 3 billion light years for the bursts to get here; those aliens are already extinct.

*radio waves are really common in deep space. Even rhythmic burst can be caused by pulsars spinning. Besides, the ufos are already here. The Navy showed videos of that.

4 minutes ago, Boner said:

"Just drop it off over here.  My friend will fix it.  I'll give him some apple fritter and tell him he works at Meineke."

:lol: :golfclap:

:(

Serge likes this

11 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

that mother ******........

I remember from college that a dollar goes further at Church’s than at any other restaurant. Also when I was a kid I made my parents get me a Rocky IV t-shirt at Church’s. 

Right now I’ve got orange crush, wedding cake, papaya, and monster cookies. Plus some gummy worm edibles and of course my oil pen. You should look into the edibles. A lot of times they produce more of a body high, which would help with your hip.

SpongeDad likes this