Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,707 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I don't know man, the Trump admin has pretty much fulfilled everything we thought it would, and he's not done yet

Now that I'm coming back to this, didn't you also insinuate something about @GEORGIAfan wants to put something in your mouth because he told you to tag his name if you're gonna talk about him? That was weird af man.

Yeah those posts are deleted now so I can't quote your post anymore. 

mdrake34 and Billy Ocean like this

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

Now that I'm coming back to this, didn't you also insinuate something about @GEORGIAfan wants to put something in your mouth because he told you to tag his name if you're gonna talk about him? That was weird af man.

Yeah those posts are deleted now so I can't quote your post anymore. 

What's your point here

6 minutes ago, Carter said:

That you're weirder than the Crayola monster @Red&Black 

None of us are all there though I don't think lol

This is so so so true. But some of us have just jumped into that abyss versus just taking a peek.

If I ever come in here saying Rachel Maddow said or Sean or Rush said......

mdrake34 and Carter like this

6 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

This is nuts.

That's pretty neat. It's the 21st century version of posing with a life-sized cardboard cutout of the president. 

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That's pretty neat. It's the 21st century version of posing with a life-sized cardboard cutout of the president. 

Wait until someone gets the bright idea of franchising them out to strip clubs with strippers replacing football players.

Big_Dog likes this

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

No we need Holograms

No matter what he spews his most recent approval rating dropped to 38%. Finally his horse manure is being listened to by sane people. :slick:

52 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

No matter what he spews his most recent approval rating dropped to 38%. Finally his horse manure is being listened to by sane people. :slick:

Even an ol' broken clock like you is right twice a day despite the nonsense you spew, Grampie.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Even an ol' broken clock like you is right twice a day despite the nonsense you spew, Grampie.

It's fact . . . . he dropped. Take your head, that's packed with play dough instead of brains, out of your poop shoot pops.

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

It's fact . . . . he dropped. Take your head, that's packed with play dough instead of brains, out of your poop shoot pops.

I see you being this much closer to voting for Trump since the Dems are offering you nothing, Squirrely Bob.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I see you being this much closer to voting for Trump since the Dems are offering you nothing, Squirrely Bob.

I keep an open mind but don't have play dough between my ears. I'd rather vote for Sponge Bob. By the way, you must love Trump making $$ off the Air Force landings in Scotland. No crookedness with that and troops staying at his resort.

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I keep an open mind but don't have play dough between my ears. I'd rather vote for Sponge Bob. By the way, you must love Trump making $$ off the Air Force landings in Scotland. No crookedness with that and troops staying at his resort.

Don't forget that Trump takes no salary and donates his earnings to the VA.

I don't know what is in between your ears, dust? Can that be carbon dated.

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Don't forget that Trump takes no salary and donates his earnings to the VA.

I don't know what is in between your ears, dust? Can that be carbon dated.

Stevie-B-1.jpg

Just now, thofin21 said:

I'm going to let the cat out of the bag. @Big_Dog has secretly told me who he is voting for in 2020.

Now it is up to Grampie to tell you if he wants. I have sworn not to disclose and I respect an old geezer's wishes.