Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,697 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

@WhenFalconsWin

this is why it's still News, numb nut

We want our government agencies to report FACTS and SCIENCE BASED INFORMATION not back up Dear Leader.

Just when I think you posted the dumbest she-it ever, you post again! :lol:

Trump has you and some of the other Lemmings right where he wants you.

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Just when I think you posted the dumbest she-it ever, you post again! :lol:

Trump has you and some of the other Lemmings right where he wants you.

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Remember this morning when wfw said there was no scandals under Trump

I do. Scandal free administration he said. That was right after talking about sharpiegate when no one else was and then complaining about people talking about sharpiegate. 

Trump has done a ******* number on him.

lostone, AF89, mdrake34 and 1 other like this

Just now, Jpowers said:

My God I don't see how y'all are gonna recover from this one.

I love their freakouts whenever left twitter decides to **** with his polls.

27 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

This seems like a bigger concern to me...

Washington (CNN) In a previously undisclosed secret mission in 2017, the United States successfully extracted from Russia one of its highest-level covert sources inside the Russian government, multiple Trump administration officials with direct knowledge told CNN. 

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.

The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

The disclosure to the Russians by the President, though not about the Russian spy specifically, prompted intelligence officials to renew earlier discussions about the potential risk of exposure, according to the source directly involved in the matter.

At the time, then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo told other senior Trump administration officials that too much information was coming out regarding the covert source, known as an asset. An extraction, or "exfiltration" as such an operation is referred to by intelligence officials, is an extraordinary remedy when US intelligence believes an asset is in immediate danger.

So this isn’t really relevant to anything, just saw it and thought it was interesting...

Todd Palin appears to have filed a document suggesting he wants a divorce from Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor who came to nationwide prominence as the running mate of Republican presidential candidate John McCain in 2008, the Associated Press reported Monday.

The AP story follows local reports, including an article published earlier in the day by the Anchorage Daily News. The newspaper reported that Alaska’s former first gentleman asked, in a document filed Friday in Anchorage Superior Court, that the couple’s 31-year union be dissolved. The paper reported that Todd Palin cited “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife.” (In Alaska, “incompatibility of temperament” is frequently cited as a no-fault grounds for divorce, much like “irreconcilable differences.”)

The news arrives a decade after rumors of marital trouble between the Palins first spread, with a representative referring to the reports as “all lies and fabrications.”

12 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

it seems like the air force started increasing stops at Prestwick in 2014 and once Trump became elected continued to increase stops there. That's one thing undercutting the blatant corruption argument. Were the increases normal, appropriate, warranted etc

45 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I really try too but she keeps cucking me with irresponsible foriegn dictators

Not everyone is as cool as Borner

42 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

This seems like a bigger concern to me...

Washington (CNN) In a previously undisclosed secret mission in 2017, the United States successfully extracted from Russia one of its highest-level covert sources inside the Russian government, multiple Trump administration officials with direct knowledge told CNN. 

A person directly involved in the discussions said that the removal of the Russian was driven, in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.

The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak. The intelligence, concerning ISIS in Syria, had been provided by Israel.

The disclosure to the Russians by the President, though not about the Russian spy specifically, prompted intelligence officials to renew earlier discussions about the potential risk of exposure, according to the source directly involved in the matter.

At the time, then-CIA Director Mike Pompeo told other senior Trump administration officials that too much information was coming out regarding the covert source, known as an asset. An extraction, or "exfiltration" as such an operation is referred to by intelligence officials, is an extraordinary remedy when US intelligence believes an asset is in immediate danger.

The informant was also a crucial source of information about Russia’s 2016 attack on our elections.  Apparently a significant amount of info about Russia’s efforts came from  this particular spy.