Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,698 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

:lol:

Meh, who needs accurate information when a Cat 5 Hurricane is bearing down on the United States? :shrug: What's the worst that could happen?

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

He is gay.

We know this.

He knows this.

His wife knows this.

His wife's personal trainer knows this.  So does the pool boy and many others.

There is nothing wrong with his gayness.

There is much wrong about everything else.

52 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Einstein was arguably the 2nd or 3rd greatest mind in human history. But he was an absolute horrible family man.

5 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Einstein was arguably the 2nd or 3rd greatest mind in human history. But he was an absolute horrible family man.

He's not even in the top 10.  He is easily the most overrated intellectual in human history. 

59 minutes ago, Boner said:

He's not even in the top 10.  He is easily the most overrated intellectual in human history. 

I disagree. He mentally took equations and transformed them into three dimensional forms in his mind. He had a way of imagining things. Relativity was a major jump in science as a whole. Finding the cosmological constant was a big deal too.

On the flip side, he thought the universe was static; meaning it didn't have a beginning or end. It was only till Edwin Hubble proved him wrong by showing that galaxies were moving away from each other which gave rise to the big bang.

Leonardo Da Vinci was an absolute genius

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I disagree. He mentally took equations and transformed them into three dimensional forms in his mind. He had a way of imagining things. Relativity was a major jump in science as a whole. Finding the cosmological constant was a big deal too.

On the flip side, he thought the universe was static; meaning it didn't have a beginning or end. It was only till Edwin Hubble proved him wrong by showing that galaxies were moving away from each other which gave rise to the big bang.

Leonardo Da Vinci was an absolute genius

I disagree with me, too.  Einstein was a boss.  He was all smart and **** and he was funny.  He was also pretty good at marrying his cousin. 

SpongeDad likes this