Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,384 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

If you think that anti-white prejudice is a bigger problem than anti-black prejudice, there is a 100% chance you are  both Republican and making less money than your daddy did. 

#WhoAreYouGoingToBlamePussy 

You set up a perfect “you might be a redneck joke”. 

And then you went in entirely the opposite direction.  

:(

2 hours ago, JDaveG said:

So Qadre Ollison. Amirite?

Tony Brooks-James

The Falcons did a great job of adding depth to the backfield

JDaveG likes this

24 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

:lol:

Very weird to see so many people genuinely enjoying and trying to dunk that a mostly irrelevant candidate didn’t qualify for a debate.

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

Very weird to see so many people genuinely enjoying and trying to dunk that a mostly irrelevant candidate didn’t qualify for a debate.

the dunk is laughing at the people that are genuinely sad about it

it's schadenfreude

edit: but don't worry, she will run third party

HolyMoses likes this

46 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

If ABF existed in the 1980s, this would be many of you...

There is so much cringe in that video......it is glorious

1 hour ago, Carter said:

It was really weird that a mostly irrelevant candidate who was uncanny in aligning her agenda with Putin was getting some strange internet bounce.  

I don’t think there was anything nefarious  about her, but it was strange. 

7 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I wonder if the people who whine about the left holding the party 'hostage' ever ask if the party is even worth being loyal to.

Never

“Trump administration to relax restrictions on methane, a powerful greenhouse gas”

And neither should ******* you. 

1 hour ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

the dunk is laughing at the people that are genuinely sad about it

it's schadenfreude

edit: but don't worry, she will run third party

It’s dumb is what it is. If she mattered then schadenfreude might be a good excuse. As an independent observer, it mostly just looks like idiot Kamala supporters or Russia hysteria minded libs having a circle jerk. 

Pointing out liberal hive mind weirdness doesn’t mean I want to vote for her. 

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

It was really weird that a mostly irrelevant candidate who was uncanny in aligning her agenda with Putin was getting some strange internet bounce.  

I don’t think there was anything nefarious  about her, but it was strange. 

Maybe you can explain this uncanny alignment with Putin to me like I’m 5... cuz I don’t get it. Looks, smells, feels like actual fake news to me.

I really don’t care that she didn’t qualify, I just think it’s strange how a lot of liberals (though probably a small minority) are so fixated on her.

Huffington Post - Trump Tweets 'Thank You' to anti-semetic group

Thank you for the support as we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2019

The red, white and blue logo, which features a lion’s head ringed by stars, was not an original creation. The logo appears to have been lifted from a now deleted tweet from the White Supremacist organization known as VDARE.

The lion logo linked to white nationalists appears in an independently produced video tweeted by Trump.

4 hours ago, Carter said:

Maybe you can explain this uncanny alignment with Putin to me like I’m 5... cuz I don’t get it. Looks, smells, feels like actual fake news to me.

I really don’t care that she didn’t qualify, I just think it’s strange how a lot of liberals (though probably a small minority) are so fixated on her.

it's more about her supporters than it is about her, a significant quantity of which are either or both Russiagate-deniers and Putin supporters

15 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Huffington Post - Trump Tweets 'Thank You' to anti-semetic group

Thank you for the support as we MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2019

The red, white and blue logo, which features a lion’s head ringed by stars, was not an original creation. The logo appears to have been lifted from a now deleted tweet from the White Supremacist organization known as VDARE.

The lion logo linked to white nationalists appears in an independently produced video tweeted by Trump.

it's ****in crazy man

there are white nationalists in the executive branch

Big_Dog likes this

5 hours ago, Carter said:

In  fairness, the two things that come to mind are her ridiculing of Mueller and her desire to get out of Syria.  So that does not distinguish her from some of the more left us among us here.  But now that I specifically think about it, there was a disingenuous point she made during the debate that I’m gonna have to remember. But when I watched it, I was like “WOW! That was complete ********“  

It is coming back to me… Something about...she said that the Afghan government didn’t attack us on 911  so we should not have invaded.    Now I’m gonna have to find it because  it was not just ********, it was Putin ********. The kind of ******** in which you are mocking somebody for being completely correct but relying on the ignorance of your actual target audience. 

Ok, here is the exchange:

“When we weren’t in there, they started flying planes into our buildings,” Ryan responded. 

“The Taliban didn’t attack us on 9/11,” Gabbard shot back. “Al-Qaeda did.”

Technically, of course, we know that was Al-Qaeda. It was not the Taliban. But Ryan‘s point was completely fair: the Taliban were harboring and supporting the Taliban and giving them the  platform to train and plot against us. That’s why we invaded Afghanistan.  And I don’t recall people thinking that was a bad idea. 

In fact, using Afghanistan as an example of improper American imperialism strikes even someone like myself as being contrary to American security interests. 

9 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Ehh

it is one thing to credit Bernie 2016, but Bernie 2020 hasn't led to more progressive healthcare policy if anything multiple candidates who backed SP have moved away from it. Even Bernie no longer supports true SP with his carve out to please unions.