Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,301 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

P.S., my boss said he doesn’t care what I post here. 

You're welcome. Besides, I like 99.9% of the she-it you post anyways...please find that other 0.1% for me. ;)

Oh, and what the h.ell is going on here the last few minutes?

JDaveG likes this

36 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No the new caps helped the minterst deduciddle to lower classes. 

To be honest I've been shocked that there hasn't been more talk about the minterst deduciddle.

I can only speak for myself, but I’d rather not talk about people who aren’t here anymore.  I’d much rather talk about the double standards of freaking out over Lawrence O’Donnell while ignoring the crap that Hannity and others have pulled on Fox News.

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

That was low grade drama guys, I expect more from you. <_<

You want me to break my shoe off in your ***?  Keep flapping that pie hole.  

;) 

Carter and JDaveG like this

I hope Space Command gets defunded and reintegrated into its constituent parts as soon as Warren is inaugurated.

#First100Days

5 minutes ago, Makaveli96 said:

So, if someone doesn't think anti-black prejudice is a serious problem they are very likely to be Republican.

They lost a combined $6 billion last quarter but I'm glad they found some change to throw around to try to **** over their workers some more.

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Every dude was a "libertarian" in college because they knew that they weren't getting laid claiming the Republican set.

i remember going to a southern game in fall of 2012 where college republicans tried to section off a particular area in the student section of k that me and my friends had been standing for four years. i thoroughly enjoyed telling them to **** off when they asked us to move.

9 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i remember going to a southern game in fall of 2012 where college republicans tried to section off a particular area in the student section of k that me and my friends had been standing for four years. i thoroughly enjoyed telling them to **** off when they asked us to move.

this just reminded me that one of the Koch bros is dead

ty

59 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

So, if someone doesn't think anti-black prejudice is a serious problem they are very likely to be Republican.

If you think that anti-white prejudice is a bigger problem than anti-black prejudice, there is a 100% chance you are  both Republican and making less money than your daddy did. 

#WhoAreYouGoingToBlamePussy 

Does anyone else think about Antone Smith when they see number 35 out there? 

How many years was he on the team before Mike Smith figured out that he was useful? And about two seconds after that realization, the poor SOB broke his ******* leg And that was the end of that.