Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,740 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I used to give him and WFW credit for being smarter but adoring Trump blew it.

No one adores Trump, but keeping him in office as the free world leader for doing his job and doing it well, is a must.

10 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

And all the time wearing their red MGAA caps.

7 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I used to give him and WFW credit for being smarter but adoring Trump blew it.

Yeah I bet @mdrake34 even said he might vote for Trump depending on the Mueller report.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

And if they showed up on that second day when everything went down, after they marched through the streets with torches chanting Jews will not replace us......I mean who among us hasn't found themselves in that position? 

So if a crazy group of people go to where you are protesting you must stop or be considered one of them?

2 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

So if a crazy group of people go to where you are protesting you must stop or be considered one of them?

No man. If Nazis March through the streets with rifles across their backs, March through the streets with torches chanting what they said, violence breaks out and literally everyone is expecting more and have been for months in advance of the rally....... it's perfectly normal and acceptable behavior to attend it knowing what it was, and especially after the chants. Totally stuff that very fine people do.

I'm so tired of this discussion.

Statick, mdrake34, lostone and 1 other like this

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

Biden is the worst outcome for everyone. Literally no one wants that

On 8/8/2019 at 3:13 PM, mdrake34 said:

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

On 8/19/2019 at 4:54 PM, Jpowers said:

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

No man. If Nazis March through the streets with rifles across their backs, March through the streets with torches chanting what they said, violence breaks out and literally everyone is expecting more and have been for months in advance of the rally....... it's perfectly normal and acceptable behavior to attend it knowing what it was, and especially after the chants. Totally stuff that very fine people do.

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

So if you are protesting the 1% and a group of people start breaking into stores and looting eveyone there is now violent looting criminals?

If at a BLM rally groups within the rally start grabbing random white bystanders walking by and attacking them and robbing them, does that mean eveyone at the rally is a violent criminal or does that mean various groups within the rally are dangerous not the blm movement itself?

14 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No one adores Trump, but keeping him in office as the free world leader for doing his job and doing it well, is a must.

Adore also means keeping him in high esteem, which is exactly what you do.

So If a bunch of people decide to go protest the removal of historical monuments and a violent racist group show up also to protest does that make everyone there a violent racist? 

Just now, Wokezone said:

So If a bunch of people decide to go protest the removal of historical monuments and a violent racist group show up also to protest does that make everyone there a violent racist? 

They showed less than 12 hours after a bunch of nazis marched around the same monuments with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us."  When they showed up, there were more neo-nazis and neo-confederates.  Any reasonable person should have been concerned about being associated with those folks and gotten out of there.  Picking battles is an important concept.

A neo-nazi murdered a woman with his car the same day.  Knock it off, for the love of God.

Andrews_31, Statick and Door Gunner like this

23 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Just because I don't want to go through this song and dance again, I'm just going to condense this and move on:

Most of the Confederate monuments were mass produced, so they have no historical or artistic value, and almost all of them were made at times where the KKK had spiked in popularity and/or black people were pushing for their civil rights and liberties. They are purely symbols to remind everyone who was in charge and who should keep quiet. One could go as far as to say they are nothing more than symbols of tyranny.

That is what very fine people want to keep in place.

You saw where he was going with that, too?

Good. You saved me some typing effort.

2 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

So if you are protesting the 1% and a group of people start breaking into stores and looting eveyone there is now violent looting criminals?

If at a BLM rally groups within the rally start grabbing random white bystanders walking by and attacking them and robbing them, does that mean eveyone at the rally is a violent criminal or does that mean various groups within the rally are dangerous not the blm movement itself?

If BLM marched through the streets saying anything comparable about white people to what the Nazis said about Jews this would never be a discussion and you know it. Everyone knows it.

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Adore also means keeping him in high esteem, which is exactly what you do.

No, you have no clue. I neither keep politicians in high/low esteem. I just want them to do well for the people since they work for us.

Unlike you, who is a Trump hating zealot.

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

They showed less than 12 hours after a bunch of nazis marched around the same monuments with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us."  When they showed up, there were more neo-nazis and neo-confederates.  Any reasonable person should have been concerned about being associated with those folks and gotten out of there.  Picking battles is an important concept.

A neo-nazi murdered a woman with his car the same day.  Knock it off, for the love of God.

I agree they should have. That would be the smart logical thing to do. But humans arent always smart or logical look who our candidates were for 2016 election. The two worst candidates on both sides.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, you have no clue. I neither keep politicians in high/low esteem. I just want them to do well for the people since they work for us.

Unlike you, who is a Trump hating zealot.

Wow, you're in a pizzy mood. Nap time for pop.

Just now, Wokezone said:

Seriously?

Yeah, seriously.

You're as obtuse as a Picasso right about now. You're like Trump in front of the press at the G7.

It rules that the Amazon is burning and Bolsonaro, the brutal far right dictator who uses paramility to have political opponents murdered and is threatening Glenn Greenwald constantly, told the G7 to go pound sand after they offered a hilariously meager $20 million to help fight the fires.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

Wow, you're in a pizzy mood. Nap time for pop.

Calling you a Trump hating zealot doesn't make me tired, Gramps, it makes WFW "WOKE."