4 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

My new POTUS Nominee Rankings (by personal preference) :

1. Warren
  2. Sanders
  3. Buttigeig
  4. Biden
  5. Harris/Booker
  6. ... the rest

And on another note, I think the establishment Dems want Biden to win the same way they wanted Hillary to win. If they were smart they would want Biden to bow out so that Buttigeig or Harris could get his support, but Biden would never beat Trump in a head-to-head unless the economy craters. A "downturn" isn't enough IMO. The 2020 race will be about base turnout. Without enthusiasm on the Dem ticket, Trump wins; and Biden doesn't bring that enthusiasm, sorry.

There is and will be a huge goal to upseat pumpkin head. This plus many Republicans are drifting away from him merely because of no concrete platform of success to run on.

36 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

There is and will be a huge goal to upseat pumpkin head. This plus many Republicans are drifting away from him merely because of no concrete platform of success to run on.

4 hours ago, AF89 said:
I purpose a motion that ABF officially sanction lostone if the Cubs really let the Nats sweep them in Wrigley

It's official,  the proposed board consensus will now be that IPAs taste like old skunky weed and lo must fully accept his role as a millenial in the great Gen X schism. 

the vote will be this week on CSPAN8

@lostone

Stan Grossman likes this

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

6:30 PM  ABC4 News just reported Walsh having 80% Republican support. :shrug:

Republicans don’t care about families anymore, so this actually makes sense. 

15 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

There's no way this is real. 

WFW on Monday: "Well WHY DON'T we nuke hurricanes?"

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

6:30 PM  ABC4 News just reported Walsh having 80% Republican support. :shrug:

Would be nice to see this actually materialize.

lol you know what I'm trying to imagine that particular multiverse where Joe freaking Walsh actually could primary Trump and the suddenly thousands of resistance liberals in that reality who've most assuredly played themselves and are likely wondering "wait why the f**k did we think this was a good idea again?"

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

lol you know what I'm trying to imagine that particular multiverse where Joe freaking Walsh actually could primary Trump and the suddenly thousands of resistance liberals in that reality who've most assuredly played themselves are likely wondering "wait why the f**k did we think this was a good idea again"

I’m chuckling thinking of all of the absolutely awful people big dog and other brain wormed liberals would gleefully support if they branded themselves as NeverTrumpers. 

Trump has absolutely liquified the brains of some ungodly percentage of this country. 

Gritzblitz 2.0 and Serge like this

Kinda pumped for 2022 when Trump legitimately threatens war on Canada and Mexico on whatever the heIIs replaced Twitter and it's every bit as stupid as it was in the South Park movie. 

mdrake34 and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I’m chuckling thinking of all of the absolutely awful people big dog and other brain wormed liberals would gleefully support if they branded themselves as NeverTrumpers. 

Trump has absolutely liquified the brains of some ungodly percentage of this country. 

It was the same **** with Avenatti.  It's like how the f*** is this supposed to be a better alternative again?

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Is anybody watching the gemstones?  I'm half expecting one of those dudes they ran over to be Kenny Powers estranged son

How is it? It's another show that I'm going to eventually watch if I ever find the time.

13 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Kinda pumped for 2022 when Trump legitimately threatens war on Canada and Mexico on whatever the heIIs replaced Twitter and it's every bit as stupid as it was in the South Park movie. 

Which actually now that I think about it, could also be for killing Stephen Baldwin

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

How is it? It's another show that I'm going to eventually watch if I ever find the time.

Starting out slow, but it’s good so far. It’s a typical silly McBride offering.