Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,267 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

this is insane

People want to talk about Free Speech, but how do you know there's not Russian, Chinese, North Korean or Saudi intelligence agents behind the white domestic radicalization? They have a carte blanche online under the guise of "White Nationalism." It's different with ISIS because they are a named "foreign" entity, but nobody "investigates" White nationalists throughout the web.

If White Radicals hadn't existed since oh lets since 1776, I would be willing to say that thought might have legs, but.... 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Franks is my new all time favorite Florida QB.

He's got that Reggie Ball energy

As a Tech fan, I would like to beat the living crap out of you! :lol:

AF89 likes this

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

As a Tech fan, I would like to beat the living crap out of you! :lol:

**** it chuck it to Calvin B)

mdrake34 likes this

14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

**** it chuck it to Calvin B)

Sadly enough, that play was unstoppable. Unless the QB did it, which he did a lot of! 

Will Never forget how he gave the Georgia game away all by himself in 2006. I have NEVER seen ONE guy loose a game in football until then. It was like he was determined!!!

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Sadly enough, that play was unstoppable. Unless the QB did it, which he did a lot of! 

Will Never forget how he gave the Georgia game away all by himself in 2006. I have NEVER seen ONE guy loose a game in football until then. It was like he was determined!!!

I'll always remember him casually throwing the ball away on 4th down if I live to be 100

44 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

If White Radicals hadn't existed since oh lets since 1776, I would be willing to say that thought might have legs, but.... 

why not both

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

@mdrake34

look at it this way, if your sack is permanently enlarged at least you have more surface area for future tattoos

The racists have always been around, but I don't recall another time in my life where so many of them are comfortable with saying the silent parts out loud.

AF89 likes this

43 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Pretty sure only 2 guys have ever shut down Calvin Johnson. UGA cornerback Paul Oliver (RIP) and his own QB Reggie Ball lol

HolyMoses likes this

Some food for thought:

There have been at least 17 deadly mass shootings in the US so far in 2019. Even going back to Sandy Hook in 2012 when toddlers were slain, guess how many of the shooters were black?  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .      0