Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,005 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Biden cannot handle 8 years as president. 

Hillary **** her pantsuit on 9/11 and Ted Cruz honked off. I’m pretty sure Biden will have a stroke on 9/11. 

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

13 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

"What THEY did to Polio" ??  You tinfoil hat is affecting your brain.

I really find it hard to believe a grown man could read that post and come away with this being his take......but here we be.

Oooops

European Council President Donald Tusk said the European Union categorically rejects US President Donald Trump’s logic in inviting Russia back into the G7, saying he would try to convince other leaders that it would be better to invite Ukraine as a guest to the next G7 meeting. No sooner did Trump roll out of Air Force One in Biarritz for the G7 Summit did EU President  Tusk tell Trump that “under no condition” would the EU agree to invite Russia back into the club.

1 hour ago, HMFIC said:

Truth hurts, Huh ?

No your posts lower everyone's iq on the board

Given his hype, number 1 overall selection and lack of healthy seasons...I think you have to say Luck was a bust (even tho he was pretty good QB when he was able to play)

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Tho I wouldn't be shocked if he attempts a comeback, rehabing those injuries can be understandbly exhausting (physically and mentally)

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Tho I wouldn't be shocked if he attempts a comeback, rehabing those injuries can be understandbly exhausting (physically and mentally)

He’s only 29. Playing for Irsay had to be a mind ****. 

AF89 likes this

Colts are playing a preseason game as we speak,  I'd love to see a vid of the local broadcast when this was announced

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He’s only 29. Playing for Irsay had to be a mind ****. 

Luck had to play for a cokehead owner and a GM that was incompetent. I can understand.

But he's still walking away from $50+ million. There's got to be something more to this.

mdrake34 likes this

this is insane

People want to talk about Free Speech, but how do you know there's not Russian, Chinese, North Korean or Saudi intelligence agents behind the white domestic radicalization? They have a carte blanche online under the guise of "White Nationalism." It's different with ISIS because they are a named "foreign" entity, but nobody "investigates" White nationalists throughout the web.