Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falconsin2012

SUH IS A BUCCANEER

101 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Beasley led the league in sacks year two.

My bad. Third season he slid.

8 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Don’t care for there players but I’m a fan of Bruce Arians.

Too bad Bruce aint suiting up on Sundays lol

I get it, but I'm gonna wait and see before worrying about the Bucs.  I just can't anymore with them.

Yo_Lover likes this

18 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

First one to notice, even after adding the video. ****** you just made me respect a saints fan.

LMAO, really now? Not one single Megadeth fan on here other than yourself? That’s a **** shame. 

They need to come back around here soon. I saw them in Biloxi back in 2012 with Broderick and Drover but I’m dying to see them again now they have Dirk and Kiko. Big fan of Dirk Verbeuren and his drumming with Soilwork. :D

17 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

@Iron Saint is legit here and on SR.

:tiphat:

On 5/21/2019 at 3:14 PM, Falconsin2012 said:
@Adam Schefter

ycm8ibEE_bigger.jpg

Ndamukong Suh and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are finalizing a one-year deal, a source tells ESPN. Barring any late hang ups, Suh is now expected to be a Buccaneer

They are going to need more than Suh ,, they are going to need a lawyer also.. To keep our team off the field.. But they will not win that case ,, nor game against us this year. B)

5 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

They are going to need more than Suh ,, they are going to need a lawyer also.. To keep our team off the field.. But they will not win that case ,, nor game against us this year. B)

Still have to beat them on Sundays

Vandy and ya_boi_j like this

3 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, really now? Not one single Megadeth fan on here other than yourself? That’s a **** shame. 

They need to come back around here soon. I saw them in Biloxi back in 2012 with Broderick and Drover but I’m dying to see them again now they have Dirk and Kiko. Big fan of Dirk Verbeuren and his drumming with Soilwork. :D

:tiphat:

For real. The drum work of Dystopia is sick. I havent seen them since they did their countdown anniversary tour. Kiko is t he best compliment to mustaine since Marty

Iron Saint likes this

On 5/21/2019 at 10:53 PM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

The Bucs might surprise people and be the 2nd best team in the NFC South behind our Falcons. Kind of like 2016.

They MIGHT but I seriously doubt it. I don't see much on their roster to push any of the other teams in NFC South. The Bucs have a couple of players I wish we had (Devin White and Deone Bucannon) but that's it, they can keep the rest. To me, they will be competitive; but the Bucs don't have an outstanding roster. 

19 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

For real. The drum work of Dystopia is sick. I havent seen them since they did their countdown anniversary tour. Kiko is t he best compliment to mustaine since Marty

Yessir! And the thing is, Dirk didn’t even record the drums for ‘Dystopia’, that was Chris Adler (of Lamb of God, my current favorite drummer and band) but I can say Dirk is likely an even better drummer. But they’re both far ahead of what Megadeth had with Shawn Drover.

And agreed! Kiko is phenomenal, I enjoyed Broderick’s playing but I think Kiko is a step up too. Definitely the best lineup since the Friedman/Menza era. I’m definitely jealous you got to see that lineup though, **** that must’ve been awesome.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

46 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Yessir! And the thing is, Dirk didn’t even record the drums for ‘Dystopia’, that was Chris Adler (of Lamb of God, my current favorite drummer and band) but I can say Dirk is likely an even better drummer. But they’re both far ahead of what Megadeth had with Shawn Drover.

And agreed! Kiko is phenomenal, I enjoyed Broderick’s playing but I think Kiko is a step up too. Definitely the best lineup since the Friedman/Menza era. I’m definitely jealous you got to see that lineup though, **** that must’ve been awesome.

Nothng beats the jazz influnce that Gar gave though. Have yo heard any of the warheads on foreheads remasters? I generally dislike remasters bu t KIMB is.such a great album to listen to now. I had a cassette of it in the day and it was ROUGH. I never really got into it. Tge 2002 remaster made it better but the newly released remasters show the nuances of the riffs, and the GOAT drumming of Gar lime never before. Also if you havent read Mustaines biography, its an incredible read. My favorite musician/composer of all time. 

Next time thyre in Atl ill buy you a ticket, if you can make the trip. Last time I saw them it was standing room in front of the stage and I was maybe 10 feet from Dave. He even mentioned he liked my Jersey. I was wearing a custom made black falcons jersey, number 69, tgat says Megadeth where the surnames appear on the back. 

Iron Saint likes this

On 5/22/2019 at 6:42 PM, mtldirtybird said:

they're going to a 3-4 where Suh will play End and Vea in the middle. Can't wait to see McGary and Suh go at it!!

Double teamed with Lindtrom.

5 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

That might have actually been worth it. Tyats pretty close to what we gave Poe isnt it?

Helped his team more than Poe did last year but peeps saying he’s fell off. Lol

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

That might have actually been worth it. Tyats pretty close to what we gave Poe isnt it?

Poe was crazy overpaid. That is what that season taught us

On 5/21/2019 at 6:51 PM, ya_boi_j said:

I’d say 12 after bonuses 

Only got 9.25 with possible making 10 in incentives.. Cheap imo

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Only got 9.25 with possible making 10 in incentives.. Cheap imo

I know

On 5/23/2019 at 10:22 PM, hjerry said:

Poe was crazy overpaid. That is what that season taught us

Is this a joke?  

Poe and Grady formed a dominant front at DT.  Something we still sorely miss

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

On 5/23/2019 at 6:50 PM, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Nothng beats the jazz influnce that Gar gave though. Have yo heard any of the warheads on foreheads remasters? I generally dislike remasters bu t KIMB is.such a great album to listen to now. I had a cassette of it in the day and it was ROUGH. I never really got into it. Tge 2002 remaster made it better but the newly released remasters show the nuances of the riffs, and the GOAT drumming of Gar lime never before. Also if you havent read Mustaines biography, its an incredible read. My favorite musician/composer of all time. 

Next time thyre in Atl ill buy you a ticket, if you can make the trip. Last time I saw them it was standing room in front of the stage and I was maybe 10 feet from Dave. He even mentioned he liked my Jersey. I was wearing a custom made black falcons jersey, number 69, tgat says Megadeth where the surnames appear on the back. 

Gar was certainly a phenomenal drummer and I have read Mustaine's book! Well, most of it, I need to finish it, LOL. I was reading it and put it down to read Randy Blythe's book (Lamb of God's vocalist, again favorite band so, hahah) and haven't gotten back to it yet. I know I got up and through the period where they recorded SFSG...SW! but not sure how much further I got (I'll probably restart from the beginning though). Was certainly sad reading about Gar and Dave's fight with addiction and going to "get well". I'm glad Dave was able to find his way out, but Gar never did. :(

And man, the time I saw them in Biloxi in 2012, it was at the Hard Rock and we had free tickets (my friend's parents always go play at the Beau Rivage which is next door and you can redeem rewards you've earned as members there for free nights and concert tickets and such) so my friend, his brother, and I went see them. We were like 25-30 feet back or so, but at the end of the show, Dave threw his white wristband and it literally landed right at my feet. Right as I started to reach for it, everything went into slow motion and then I got bumped forward and almost fell over and I had to catch myself and right as I was about to wrap my fingers around it, someone else snatched it. Man, I was pissed. :argh:

I actually haven't heard any new remasters from KIMB yet but I just listened to that video of one in your signature and ****. Phenomenal indeed! I'm not sure if there's anything out from the new album or not yet, but I feel this might be one of the heaviest and fastest albums Megadeth has put out, especially with Dirk behind the kit. I never thought I'd ever hear blast beats in Megadeth, but with Dirk, it's a very good possibility. I'm not sure how familiar you are with his playing but here's a video of him recording when he was still with Soilwork called, "Late for the Kill, Early for the Slaughter".