Fun question. Would you trade Julio Jones to the 49ers for Kyle Shanahan to come back as our offensive coordinator?

If the 49ers said we will give you Kyle Shanahan for a 5 year deal as our offensive coordinator and he can't leave the Falcons unless the Falcons decide they don't want him anymore but we would have to give the 49ers Julio Jones would you do it? And a half of the money we would use to pay Julio would go to find Julio's replacement in Free agency or something like that. The point of the question is who is be more important to the Falcons offense Julio or Kyle? I would probably go with Julio since Koetter is our offensive coordinator. But if Sark was here I'd say we need Kyle more than Julio. Your thoughts

I believe DK is gonna make alot of Falcons fans happy again.. The Sark experiment was bad, really bad.. Sark should never have been in the NFL much less a OC.. And even more so for the Falcons.. The kindergarten play calling we had with Sark is in the past.. Chill on wanting Shannahan back till you see what a pro OC will do with this team.. Think they will be alot of DK fans coming out of the woodwork after our first game 

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I believe DK is gonna make alot of Falcons fans happy again.. The Sark experiment was bad, really bad.. Sark should never have been in the NFL much less a OC.. And even more so for the Falcons.. The kindergarten play calling we had with Sark is in the past.. Chill on wanting Shannahan back till you see what a pro OC will do with this team.. Think they will be alot of DK fans coming out of the woodwork after our first game 

I agree. Especially since our offensive line has improved.

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This offense would be pretty useless without Julio Jones. How quickly folks forget 2015 when the offense looked like crap most of the season. I can't believe this is even a thought. Oh who I am kidding, nothing about this place surprises me anymore.

34 minutes ago, Del-Falcon21 said:

Is this thread real????? Like for really? :huh:

Kyle Shanahan is supposed to be an offensive genius that can scheme just about anybody open as long as the Quarterback is good and the o line is decent.

5 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

If the 49ers said we will give you Kyle Shanahan for a 5 year deal as our offensive coordinator and he can't leave the Falcons unless the Falcons decide they don't want him anymore but we would have to give the 49ers Julio Jones would you do it? And a half of the money we would use to pay Julio would go to find Julio's replacement in Free agency or something like that. The point of the question is who is be more important to the Falcons offense Julio or Kyle? I would probably go with Julio since Koetter is our offensive coordinator. But if Sark was here I'd say we need Kyle more than Julio. Your thoughts

Did you just come home after drinking at a bar for a few hours and make this thread?

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This offense would be pretty useless without Julio Jones. How quickly folks forget 2015 when the offense looked like crap most of the season. I can't believe this is even a thought. Oh who I am kidding, nothing about this place surprises me anymore.

Not saying I'd do this but we went 4-0 without Julio in 2016. Keep in mind we'd get Shanny and 16+ mil in cap space.

Edited by Bobby.Digital