Osiruz

No OTAs thread?

47 posts in this topic

What's going on with this board? Falcon app already shows a video of Sanu Roasting Oliver.

49 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

What's going on with this board? Falcon app already shows a video of Sanu Roasting Oliver.

That was not a roast he was right there with him.

Tim Mazetti likes this

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

That was not a roast he was right there with him.

Didn't get his head turned and his arm wasn't even close to the ball, got him skewered on a deep pass. Oliver gotta play that better because every nfl QB can make that throw. 

NWFALCON likes this

16 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Didn't get his head turned and his arm wasn't even close to the ball, got him skewered on a deep pass. Oliver gotta play that better because every nfl QB can make that throw. 

It's no contact...

red falcon likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Be (write) the OTA thread you want to see on the board. :tiphat:

Edited by FalconBlood

24 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

It's no contact...

OK but he still gotta turn around, it's a pet peeve of mine. I am still scarred from the Crisp Houston days. 

Romfal likes this

28 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

OK but he still gotta turn around, it's a pet peeve of mine. I am still scarred from the Crisp Houston days. 

Ok but if he turns around he's gonna run into Sanu and **** near tackle him

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

So the 2nd year corner struggles against the very good vet receiver catching passes from an MVP QB on the first plays of the first voluntary no contact practice?

Cut him!!!!

Some fans just want to find ANYTHING to complain about. First little bit of football we've had and the first thing that happens is crying.

2 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

https://nfl-mcp-download.storage.googleapis.com/pub/variant/433025.m3u8

Here's the video. I think you guys are just making excuses for Oliver not turning his head. He already hit Sanu on the arm to dislodge the ball, but if he had turned his head he would have been able to swat it. Him turning his head is a concern.

My god stfu its the first day of OTAs. Let me know how hes playing 3rd preseason game... until them sit back and let them PRACTICE

B3TD, mikeg272, red falcon and 3 others like this

3 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

My god stfu its the first day of OTAs. Let me know how hes playing 3rd preseason game... until them sit back and let them PRACTICE

So he shouldn't work on his mistakes and get better now? Lol, what are you even thinking I am saying? 

LightningDawg58 and cwell1 like this

Ahh good ole TATF.

Already got the pitchforks out over one no contact play in practice.  

Remember according to the "experts" Mahomes looked awful in camp last year throwing multiple INTs in practice.  Practice....is....practice.  You *want* to make your mistakes in practice and not in the real game.  

Yo_Lover and red falcon like this

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

https://nfl-mcp-download.storage.googleapis.com/pub/variant/433025.m3u8

Here's the video. I think you guys are just making excuses for Oliver not turning his head. He already hit Sanu on the arm to dislodge the ball, but if he had turned his head he would have been able to swat it. Him turning his head is a concern.

Lol he completely avoids even touching Sanu? When did he hit him?

23 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Lol he completely avoids even touching Sanu? When did he hit him?

He hits him on the arm. My expectations are high for him and the team this year, I wanna get that Lombardi. Dude need to be coached to turn his head around and play the ball.

1 hour ago, Osiruz said:

So he shouldn't work on his mistakes and get better now? Lol what are you even thinking I am saying? 

People get so defensive. The kid wasn’t perfect, you’re calling out his mistake. Nobody says he is trash or can’t play, just that he lost on that play and here is what he can do to get better.

I don’t get why people are so annoyed by any criticism whatsoever. 

Osiruz likes this

1 minute ago, LightningDawg58 said:

People get so defensive. The kid wasn’t perfect, you’re calling out his mistake. Nobody says he is trash or can’t play, just that he lost on that play and here is what he can do to get better.

I don’t get why people are so annoyed by any criticism whatsoever. 

They are emotionally vested like GF or a wife lol :lol:. Gotta make these threads with a flame retardant lead suit if you like a player and want them to get better. 

LightningDawg58 likes this