Pick Your Jones

Which Jones You Keeping?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. If we could only keep one, which Jones you keeping

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

We will keep both, but hypothetically, which one are you keeping?

That's a good question. I'm thinking about doing a hypothetical thread titled "would you trade Julio Jones to San Francisco for Kyle Shanahan? That would be interesting. I'd probably rather keep Julio as long as Dan Quinn is our defensive coordinator he can keep our defense balling.

3 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

That's a good question. I'm thinking about doing a hypothetical thread titled "would you trade Julio Jones to San Francisco for Kyle Shanahan? That would be interesting. I'd probably rather keep Julio as long as Dan Quinn is our defensive coordinator he can keep our defense balling.

That thread will have 3 supporters (FFS1970, Mash & you)... and the rest will be after you with a pitchfork.  

Would be 30 pages deep and entertaining so get it done

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

That thread will have 3 supporters (FFS1970, Mash & you)... and the rest will be after you with a pitchfork.  

Would be 30 pages deep and entertaining so get it done

I think it would probably be 60/40 Julio. Although we don't have to really worry about the possibility of Kyle Shanahan getting injured or banged up. 

4 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I think it would probably be 60/40 Julio. Although we don't have to really worry about the possibility of Kyle Shanahan getting injured or banged up. 

I misread your question.  That’s a great one.  You have to post it.  NOW

I need to think on that question.  Do we get Kyle for at least 5 years, or is it a 1 year rental

It's a close call for me, but I gotta go with Debo. He's still so young and has his whole career ahead of him whereas Julio will be leaving his prime soon. Plus our LB core is disgustingly thin whereas our WR depth is well above league average. Matt can work with Harry D but you saw what our defense looked like without Debo.