Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hjerry

Official Danny Shelton Overreaction Thread

49 posts in this topic

Lame, our defense needs at least one bigger guy in the middle, if your scheme can't deal with having a bigger guy to eat double teams and open lanes for pass rushers then your scheme sucks and you should change it. Still tired of our DL always being under weight, it is no coincidence we get pushed around and are gassed late in games and have problems getting pressure omn the QB, been that way for a decade now and the only times we haven't is when we got some bigger guys on the DL.

Hurry_Up_And_Buy likes this

Man, with they most likely overpaid to keep him with the demand he had!

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

Lame, our defense needs at least one bigger guy in the middle, if your scheme can't deal with having a bigger guy to eat double teams and open lanes for pass rushers then your scheme sucks and you should change it. Still tired of our DL always being under weight, it is no coincidence we get pushed around and are gassed late in games and have problems getting pressure omn the QB, been that way for a decade now and the only times we haven't is when we got some bigger guys on the DL.

Quinn won a super bowl with the biggest DT being 325 lb, others were 300, 311, 315, 297, 305.

Well Gerald McCoy just got cut so there's that.  Personally I think the guy we got from the Stains could be better than both in our system.

Schwarzwald likes this

35 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Well Gerald McCoy just got cut so there's that.  Personally I think the guy we got from the Stains could be better than both in our system.

Davidson is not better than McCoy, what are you smoking?

Flying Falcon likes this

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Because we didn’t sign one already?

31 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

2018 PFF Overall Rankings (DT)

27th - Danny Shelton

28th - Gerald McCoy

83rd - Tyeler Davison

Dude is a good run stopper. Billy probably got him on the low. 

Gerald being in between both is funny as Fuvk , I love me some PFF but this is bull . Lol . & I wouldn’t have posted it to push a point . 

14 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Davidson is not better than McCoy, what are you smoking?

Smoking a limited cap and trying to convince myself that the pieces we have are good enough.

39 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Gerald being in between both is funny as Fuvk , I love me some PFF but this is bull . Lol . & I wouldn’t have posted it to push a point . 

Yeah makes no sense, I'll take Gerald over 4 Danny Sheltons on a 1m contract.

GeorgiaBoyz and Schwarzwald like this