Keanu Neal

The return of Neal, Deion and Rico is going to be so huge that's why i wasnt worried when we didnt do that much on defense doing the off-season. When healthy we are a top 14 defense, these 3 make everybody better when they are healthy. People seem to forget we were ranked 8th in defense in 2017 we got the same players besides Alford and Poe

Edited by TrueFalcon316

8 hours ago, TrueFalcon316 said:

The return of Neal, Deion and Rico is going to be so huge that's why i wasnt worried when we didnt do that much on defense doing the off-season. When healthy we are a top 14 defense, these 3 make everybody better when they are healthy. People seem to forget we were ranked 8th in defense in 2017 we got the same players besides Alford and Poe

Same thang I've had in my mind about this team.. And the awesome draft ...  Add all those things together,,  Just Wow !!! I don't know how many times I've said it.. This team , this year.. Is by far the best Falcon team ever assembled by a long ways.. I think at least 35% better than any Falcon team ever. And that equals to being around 12-4 by the end of the season.. That should win our Division and hopefully we will get  a by week. Some say , your crazy,, If anything,, I'd  say we may end up better than 12-4.