Falconsfan567

Braves at Giants

412 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Let's hope you're right but walks and HRs are alarming. 

The HRs definitely are, but outside of that 3 appearance stretch, his BB/9 has him right in line with some of the better performers in the bullpen (Jackson, Webb).

13 minutes ago, Malachore said:

How come you can cherry pick stats from 2 years ago and it's ok but I can't bring up something recent?

Ahhhh the good ol' double standard. Sorry I just don't care what he did 2 years ago. 

I didn't create the stats, just saw them posted in the news story I just read about the Braves trading for Swarzak.

I just find it a tad bit ridiculous to sit here and ***** and moan about this trade when there's not a chance in heIl of him being any worse than Jesse Biddle and there's a slight chance he might actually be decent for the Braves thanks to the numbers that @ATLBrave posted about his 2019 season. Braves were losing games with Biddle. So we got rid of him and are taking a chance on someone who outside of a couple outings this year has actually been decent. And if it doesn't work out then we've lost nothing. There's absolutely no downside to this!!!!

JDFIII likes this

27 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I didn't create the stats, just saw them posted in the news story I just read about the Braves trading for Swarzak.

I just find it a tad bit ridiculous to sit here and ***** and moan about this trade when there's not a chance in heIl of him being any worse than Jesse Biddle and there's a slight chance he might actually be decent for the Braves thanks to the numbers that @ATLBrave posted about his 2019 season. Braves were losing games with Biddle. So we got rid of him and are taking a chance on someone who outside of a couple outings this year has actually been decent. And if it doesn't work out then we've lost nothing. There's absolutely no downside to this!!!!

I actually wasn't *****ing and moaning. I said he wasn't any better. How tf is that *****ing and moaning.

It's no different than you complaining about Snit nearly every game.

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

I actually wasn't *****ing and moaning. I said he wasn't any better. How tf is that *****ing and moaning.

It's no different than you complaining about Snit nearly every game.

Seems like *****ing and moaning to me!!

2 hours ago, Malachore said:

Nothing to lose but games he could piss away.

Just put Wright and or Wilson in the bullpen and be done with this penny pinching bullcrap.

2 hours ago, Malachore said:

How come you can cherry pick stats from 2 years ago and it's ok but I can't bring up something recent?

Ahhhh the good ol' double standard. Sorry I just don't care what he did 2 years ago. 

Sounds like *****ing and moaning to me.

16 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Sounds like *****ing and moaning to me.

******** bro your daily thoughts on Snit are downright nuclear then. :lol:

Having an opinion on a guy who isn't good is just an opinion. The guy isn't good, get someone who is.

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

******** bro your daily thoughts on Snit are downright nuclear then. :lol:

Having an opinion on a guy who isn't good is just an opinion. The guy isn't good, get someone who is.

I have made maybe 10 posts about Snitker all season.

5 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Sure pal.

:lol:

Check the game threads if you don't believe me. I'm not gonna argue with you about it because it's ridiculous. I barely even post during games anymore, at least not nearly as much as I used to. I enjoy the games more when I'm not posting on here.

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Check the game threads if you don't believe me. I'm not gonna argue with you about it because it's ridiculous. I barely even post during games anymore, at least not nearly as much as I used to. I enjoy the games more when I'm not posting on here.

Sometimes I wonder about you.

15 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Wes Parsons is going down for Swarzak.

Good move. Zero faith in Parsons right now. Hopefully Swarzak is an arm we can use. Any word at all on O"Day. Is he pitching at all this season? 

On 5/19/2019 at 2:46 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

WTF? Why in the **** did we pull Folty? Makes not one lick of sense. He was pitching well and only had about 70 pitches and you just let him hit. WTF? Brian Snitker is the worst manager in baseball!!

On 5/19/2019 at 3:57 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Any team will be at a disadvantage with a manager stupid enough to pull his starter at only 67 pitches.

17 posts with 2 bashing Snit in just 1 game.

I mean if you're going to do your thing that's cool, just don't be hypocritical. :tiphat:

See you in a couple hours. :D

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

I had to glance again...

At first I thought Camargo was catching

Edited by CrimsonFalcon

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I have made maybe 10 posts about Snitker all season.

59 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Sure pal.

:lol:

Glad to see you guys are getting along again! It was starting to get a bit boring around here! ;)

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

Dansby can use the day off, been struggling a bit after hitting into tough luck for like 2 weeks.

He’s played in all 47 games. Not started mind you but played. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

2 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

I had to glance again...

At first I thought Camargo was catching

I thought I saw the same thing

Here's hoping for a good game, it seems that they are always sluggish that first series when they go out west, especially with no day off. Braves were 15-17 against the West last year need to do better than that this year. 

Drew4719 and Malachore like this