Roddy White Tribute

Osiruz

Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! One of the best to ever do it. He bled the red & black while hating the gold & black as much as us. Forever one of the greatest.

I was at several of those games shown in the video including: Lions 08, Chiefs 08 when he did the backflip, 49ers 2010 when he stripped Nate Clements who intercepted the ball but tried running it back instead of kneeling it which let to us coming back for the win, Panthers 2012 with the midfield catch to extend the game winning drive, Seahawks playoff game when he beat Sherman. After he roasted Sherman, me & 3 of my friends along with the rest of our row seemed like the first ones to break out the Roddy! Roddy! Roddy! chants & next thing you know, the whole dome is following along. 

Roddy, Takk, and I all share the same birthday too.

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

Oh! Now y'all miss him? All y'all wanted him gone when Shanahan first got here. He wasn't good enough for y'all. He was too slow, couldn't create separation, talked too much, didn't know how to shut up and just play ball, etc...

Now y'all miss him. Interesting.

You've never been wrong :)

2 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Oh! Now y'all miss him? All y'all wanted him gone when Shanahan first got here. He wasn't good enough for y'all. He was too slow, couldn't create separation, talked too much, didn't know how to shut up and just play ball, etc...

Whos yall??? Most ppl were pissed off when he was gone because many thought he was forced and fased out by shanny.so whos yall?? 

2 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

You're exaggerating.

Roddy was a vocal leader for the whole  team. Dude was all hustle. I remember a play where Matt threw an int and Roddy came from the other end of the field and stripped the dude an got the ball back. I know money had a lot to do with it but  I would have liked to see him in a two tight end set with Shanny. He had the size and blocking ability.  Great Falcon!!!

4 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

not everyone fits that. I'd rather have kept Roddy and let shanaham go

5 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

I wasnt one of them. I dont get your point anyway. Roddy didnt go off to play somewhere else and put up 2 or 3 1,000 yd seasons. He had slowed down. He couldnt get seperation, except from.sheer physicality anymore. Its the reason why he retired.

even thise that wanted him gone at that point remember his prime fondly. Idt you will find one person that doesnt miss Roddy in his.prime.

5 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Member what you said about Debo? Now you try to sit on a high horse?

6 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I wasnt one of them. I dont get your point anyway. Roddy didnt go off to play somewhere else and put up 2 or 3 1,000 yd seasons. He had slowed down. He couldnt get seperation, except from.sheer physicality anymore. Its the reason why he retired.

even thise that wanted him gone at that point remember his prime fondly. Idt you will find one person that doesnt miss Roddy in his.prime.

Roddy in his prime is STILL the Roddy in his retirement.  If you like him, you like him. If you dont, then you dont. There where alot of "Just shut up and play" people on here when he played. Remember the news reporter that told that to Lebron? Well, we have alot of posters on here that felt the same way about Roddy.