stizz

Why Desmond Trufant could learn something from Sanu

133 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, athell said:

Someday I may remember this...

:lol:

(I laughed Lor, thank you)

You hit 'em with the football knowledge and I'll keep the grammar squibblers off your back. Hahah

athell likes this

On 5/17/2019 at 5:09 PM, stizz said:

I watched his tape when we signed him. His hands were inconsistent. Back to those fries.

To those saying just accept it.... He doesnt have that game and cant get better. 

Dan Quinn disagreed.

1 hour ago, Dukeduke211 said:

To those saying just accept it.... He doesnt have that game and cant get better. 

Dan Quinn disagreed.

Isn’t that coach speak?

Lornoth likes this

On 5/17/2019 at 6:00 PM, stizz said:

It's that time of the year where there's no football and since the Falcons digital team doesn't provide us with much on YouTube, random threads about the team will be popping up. This is one of them. 

When we signed Sanu, I remember hearing how we overpaid and how one of his biggest flaws were his hands. I remember that offseason not liking the signing and then liking it immediately when dude would routinely post videos of his footwork and how he would be point blank at the juggs machine working on his hands. Now, Sanu's hands remain one of his strengths. 

I know Trufant isn't on social media, but everyone and their mother knows what he needs to work on and he seemingly neglects it. Sanu needs to train with the guy and get him where he needs to be with his hands. 

Plate flips, juggs machine etc. We need Trufant to work on his game so that those pass breakups on second down turn into interceptions and not another chance for the opposition. 

Thoughf i would see a clip of Sanu making a tackle

Trufant needs to learn from Bosher

Vandy likes this

7 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Thoughf i would see a clip of Sanu making a tackle

Trufant needs to learn from Bosher

21 hours ago, Lornoth said:

Just as a PSA, "someday" is actually the correct form to use in this instance. "Someday" is an unspecified time in the future, whereas "some day" means a specific but unspecified time. Basically if you don't follow "some day" with "this/next week" or something similar, "someday" is actually correct. 

I knew I didn't get that English degree for nothing. 

You are right about that and I stand corrected, but he is still an absolute imbecile about practice. Anyone with half a brain who played sports knows practice makes you better.