Jump to content

Who is more like the hit the "wall" in 2019 Brady or Brees?


Recommended Posts

I think Brees is in better physical shape than Brady, but over the last few years Drew's downfield deep passes seem to have been getting worse and worse and since NO likes to attack the entire field, I believe that hinders them more if they have to dink and dunk more than normal as the dink and dunk is what Brady cashes his checks on and has been doing it forever.  Brees hits the wall first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

I think Brees is in better physical shape than Brady, but over the last few years Drew's downfield deep passes seem to have been getting worse and worse and since NO likes to attack the entire field, I believe that hinders them more if they have to dink and dunk more than normal as the dink and dunk is what Brady cashes his checks on and has been doing it forever.  Brees hits the wall first.

 

I don't think Brees is in better physical shape than Brady.

 

I wouldn't be surprised if Brees lead the NFL in passes thrown since he became a Saints back in 2006. Brees also has a surgically repaired shoulder that has an extreme amount of mileage on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the moves the Patriots have made this offseason, I'm going you say Brady.  They've gone to stretch the field type receivers and I just don't see Brady having great success in that type of offense.  There's a reason they drafted Drew Lock.  They are already building around their next QB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CrimsonFalcon said:

With the moves the Patriots have made this offseason, I'm going you say Brady.  They've gone to stretch the field type receivers and I just don't see Brady having great success in that type of offense.  There's a reason they drafted Drew Lock.  They are already building around their next QB.

Didn't draft Lock.

And Brees already fell off last year. Brady is fine dink and dunking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Didn't draft Lock.

And Brees already fell off last year. Brady is fine dink and dunking.

I think Brees may have gotten banged up in the Dallas game. The Saints offense looked like the 2017 Falcons offense after that game. Before that game they were almost as good as the 2016 Falcons offense. Imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...