Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Who is more like the hit the "wall" in 2019 Brady or Brees?

58 posts in this topic

Which Quarterback do you think is more likely to hit the "wall" in 2019 like Peyton Manning did in 2015 Drew Brees or Tom Brady? Which Quarterback do you think will hit that wall first? 

As long as BB is there, Brady could actually play and succeed for a few more years. Disgusting as it makes me to say it.

Brees imo never really hits a "wall". His arm just started to give out, though the sooner he's gone the better.

I think Brees is in better physical shape than Brady, but over the last few years Drew's downfield deep passes seem to have been getting worse and worse and since NO likes to attack the entire field, I believe that hinders them more if they have to dink and dunk more than normal as the dink and dunk is what Brady cashes his checks on and has been doing it forever.  Brees hits the wall first.

hashmark61 likes this

6 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

I think Brees is in better physical shape than Brady, but over the last few years Drew's downfield deep passes seem to have been getting worse and worse and since NO likes to attack the entire field, I believe that hinders them more if they have to dink and dunk more than normal as the dink and dunk is what Brady cashes his checks on and has been doing it forever.  Brees hits the wall first.

I don't think Brees is in better physical shape than Brady.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brees lead the NFL in passes thrown since he became a Saints back in 2006. Brees also has a surgically repaired shoulder that has an extreme amount of mileage on it.

With the moves the Patriots have made this offseason, I'm going you say Brady.  They've gone to stretch the field type receivers and I just don't see Brady having great success in that type of offense.  There's a reason they drafted Drew Lock.  They are already building around their next QB.

Just now, CrimsonFalcon said:

With the moves the Patriots have made this offseason, I'm going you say Brady.  They've gone to stretch the field type receivers and I just don't see Brady having great success in that type of offense.  There's a reason they drafted Drew Lock.  They are already building around their next QB.

Didn't draft Lock.

And Brees already fell off last year. Brady is fine dink and dunking.

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Didn't draft Lock.

You're right,  it's was another SEC guy Stidham. Forget my original post...

Ovie_Lover likes this

Just now, CrimsonFalcon said:

You're right,  it's was another SEC guy Stidham. Forget my original post...

You good bro. I couldn't even remember that guy's name. I figured you had it just got em mixed up.

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

You good bro. I couldn't even remember that guy's name. I figured you had it just got em mixed up.

I did,  I also thought that Lock would've been a perfect fit for them. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

3 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

I did,  I also thought that Lock would've been a perfect fit for them. 

I thought Lock or Grier.

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Didn't draft Lock.

I think Brees may have gotten banged up in the Dallas game. The Saints offense looked like the 2017 Falcons offense after that game. Before that game they were almost as good as the 2016 Falcons offense. Imo

Idk hope they both do. As much as I hate to say it, them having a bad season is still gonna be better than most QBs in the league. Matt gonna do better than both of em though.

Falcster and falconidae like this

4 hours ago, CaliFalcons said:

Idk hope they both do. As much as I hate to say it, them having a bad season is still gonna be better than most QBs in the league. Matt gonna do better than both of em though.

I'm thinking when Brady and Brees retires Matt Ryan could be the man to beat possibly.

CaliFalcons likes this

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

I'm ready for a post Brady and Brees NFL, tired of both those douchebags

I would love to see the Falcons d line just knock them around like they do Cam Newton all the time.

jas82487 likes this