Spts1

Tiger Woods is gonna miss the cut in the PGA Championship...

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I mean, I know its golf but how can he go from winning the masters to this?  He is hitting the ball in the bushes, in  the crowd, under cars, in the traps,  30 mph PAST the cup, :lol:   Its like Tiger from 2 years ago... He is gonna miss the cut today...

Edited by slickgadawg

I gave up golf for fishing after hurling my Five-Iron into the water hazard on a par-3 course. I don't have a feeling for any golfers. Screw it.

Fishing is much more ......................Fill-in the blank.

Plus the beer stays cold in the cooler, unlike the golf bag. And yes, I walked the par 3 for months.

Cheap Talk, Emmitt, Spts1 and 2 others like this

Just now, ltstorm2 said:

I see you over there wearing your 4000 Degree TAFT fireproof jacket. :lol:

Throwing up middle fingers to anyone who gets bent out of shape. I mean hey, it was always thanks Obama whenever something bad happened while he was in office right :lol:

1 hour ago, Wjcorner said:

That joke didn’t get old at work

I didn't care for it when it was sent to me either.

59 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gotta learn to laugh with them and not get in your feelings about sports

I get a lot of people can laugh at the same thing over 10 times in a day...that ain’t me.  The first punchline was smirk worthy, after that the joke is dead

7 hours ago, Wjcorner said:

I get a lot of people can laugh at the same thing over 10 times in a day...that ain’t me.  The first punchline was smirk worthy, after that the joke is dead

Sense of humor never fails 

Golf is boring without Tiger.  I really like the sport but its boring on tv without him...

48 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Golf is boring without Tiger.  I really like the sport but its boring on tv without him...

100% agree. I won’t watch anymore this weekend now that he’s out

jeffro2000 likes this

17 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

I mean, I know its golf but how can he go from winning the masters to this?  He is hitting the ball in the bushes, in  the crowd, under cars, in the traps,  30 mph PAST the cup, :lol:   Its like Tiger from 2 years ago... He is gonna miss the cut today...

Tiger tiger woods yall!! Lol

Golf is the most humbling sport in the world. I can leave the range feeling like 2001 Tiger, get on the course, and look worse than 2017 Tigers mugshot. 

Still beats a good day at work.

Shnikies likes this

12 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sense of humor never fails 

Gotta be funny to play that card. Like I said, it was humorous the first time, not so much repeated ad nauseam 

31 minutes ago, Wjcorner said:

Gotta be funny to play that card. Like I said, it was humorous the first time, not so much repeated ad nauseam 

Alrighty then

Because it's a completely different golf course than Augusta. You're penalized more for errant shots because the rough is so deep. Tiger has never had an abundance of accuracy off the tee.