Jump to content

ok its official we are superbowl bound book it...


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, nolove4thecrook said:

Listen you can bookmark this and talk that ish but given the circumstances I'm living 2016 x1000 these Falcons are gonna win it all. I can feel it and it's going down. Were gonna go 13-3 12-4 were gonna **** on the saints and take it all the way. #riseup

I hope you're right, bud... 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, nolove4thecrook said:

Listen you can bookmark this and talk that ish but given the circumstances I'm living 2016 x1000 these Falcons are gonna win it all. I can feel it and it's going down. Were gonna go 13-3 12-4 were gonna **** on the saints and take it all the way. #riseup

Who do you think we will play in the super bowl?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, nolove4thecrook said:

Listen you can bookmark this and talk that ish but given the circumstances I'm living 2016 x1000 these Falcons are gonna win it all. I can feel it and it's going down. Were gonna go 13-3 12-4 were gonna **** on the saints and take it all the way. #riseup

What if Ryan or Julio gets hurt? You still feel 13-3 or 3-13

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

As long as we got Matt Ryan and the front office keeps drafting well I like our chances. My biggest concern is no more Tevin Coleman and FG kicker is a ?.

I mean, I do too, but we are the Falcons.  Clinging defeat from the jaws of victory is what we do lol

Not concerned about losing Tevin.  Bryant is kind of a concern, but Italian Ice isn't a scrub so I think we will be ok.  Just want our coaches to not brain fart in huge moments...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, athell said:

I mean, I do too, but we are the Falcons.  Clinging defeat from the jaws of victory is what we do lol

Not concerned about losing Tevin.  Bryant is kind of a concern, but Italian Ice isn't a scrub so I think we will be ok.  Just want our coaches to not brain fart in huge moments...

I'm thinking if the Falcons can get back to the super bowl within the next couple of years they will win on emotion. But there is a part of me that would rather NOT face the Patriots again in the SB. They always find ways to win. It's almost like God is a Patriots fan and they have an extra angel watching over them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2019 at 6:08 AM, NeonDeion said:

Someone needs to have sex in the stadium for good luck 

Yes this absolutely needs to happen if it does and a detailed story gets posted here I'll bump my prediction to 14-2

On 5/17/2019 at 5:49 AM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Who do you think we will play in the super bowl?

That's a good question so I would hope a team like the chiefs or maybe Houston or Baltimore can knock off the Patriots. There's my 3 

20 hours ago, CTann said:

I just don’t know what to say. I’ve kept quiet from your threads, and have just sat back and watched. Now, here I am trying to comment, but I cannot really say much because again...I just don’t know what to say. 

sometimes when your chick is banging a guy in a wheelchair you have to be quiet not unless you're a member of the AFMB then you kinda let it all hang out. My threads are purposefully designed to bring the best out of the message board ultra high quality posts. So with that being said say what you feel bro let it all hang out and ride the wave

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...