Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCCooley

Smartest fans in the NFCS?

4 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Beat me to it. :D

See... I’m not ALL good looks alone over here! :rolleyes:

PS: It was probably a Carolina Fan that had no clue what image they were using. Since they aren’t really rivals of anybody, you know. :lol:

3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

See... I’m not ALL good looks alone over here! :rolleyes:

PS: It was probably a Carolina Fan that had no clue what image they were using. Since they aren’t really rivals of anybody, you know. :lol:

Oh so you a 2-piece and a biscuit huh? You come with a drink too? ;)

And probably, those sad sacks couldn’t meme if their lives depended on it. But hey, they tried. :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Gracias, gracias! I try to be a model citizen despite being called a "swamper" and many other derogatory things. :lol:

And I am! Different username though because I started using this one years after I signed up there. Question, would you happen to be the same Falcons fan that started that thread the day after the NFC Championship that was also bumped today? Hahaha.

Yes, that’s me

16 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Oh so you a 2-piece and a biscuit huh? You come with a drink too? ;)

And probably, those sad sacks couldn’t meme if their lives depended on it. But hey, they tried. :rolleyes:

And a dessert of your choice if you play your cards right! B)

8 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Yes, that’s me

Hahah, after you asked if I was on SR, it reminded me that I had just seen there was a thread bumped from after the NFC Championship from a Falcons fan that wasn’t a complete ***hole and naturally I made the connection. 

And I’m the one that replied with the Iron Man GIFs. Iron Man / Iron Saint... it made sense. :lol:

3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And a dessert of your choice if you play your cards right! B)

OUUUU, you FANCY! The finest wine-in’ and dinin’ of all the wine-in’ and dinin’.

;)

9 minutes ago, cable hound said:

A Falcons fan pays thousands of dollars just to have the right to spend thousands of dollars for a seat.  Smartest fans in the NFCS.

I’ve spotted our 2nd Saints fan.  Let’s see if he is on Iron Saints level

On 5/19/2019 at 9:14 PM, Iron Saint said:

Gracias, gracias! I try to be a model citizen despite being called a "swamper" and many other derogatory things. :lol:

And I am! Different username though because I started using this one years after I signed up there. Question, would you happen to be the same Falcons fan that started that thread the day after the NFC Championship that was also bumped today? Hahaha.

Hey,  you think you can get me off the "Falcons fan banned list" over there so I can trash talk? One homie to another? :huh:

6 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Hey,  you think you can get me off the "Falcons fan banned list" over there so I can trash talk? One homie to another? :huh:

Now you know they won’t be able to understand anything @Iron Saint would tell them! 

He speaks in more than three to four letter words! :lol:

4 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

I don’t have that much pull but they’d probably just do it to hit you with the ban hammer again. :lol:

If you’re not IP banned and do make another account though, as long as you keep your trash talk in the “Locker Room” section and off the SSF (our TATF) you'll likely refrain from the ban hammer, provided you follow the other ToS as well. 

4 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Now you know they won’t be able to understand anything @Iron Saint would tell them! 

He speaks in more than three to four letter words! :lol:

rGBOTAT.jpg

God I hate LSU, but I love their walking meme of a coach. :lol:

5 hours ago, Falcons_Pantera_KoRn said:

You are talking about fans who predominantly live in GA, NC, FL, and LA.  Better have low expectations to find a winner in this group.

I guess from your username you watch the Falcons while blasting some choice rock & roll in the background

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

I don’t have that much pull but they’d probably just do it to hit you with the ban hammer again. :lol:

If you’re not IP banned and do make another account though, as long as you keep your trash talk in the “Locker Room” section and off the SSF (our TATF) you'll likely refrain from the ban hammer, provided you follow the other ToS as well. 

rGBOTAT.jpg

Dude, they banned me because I had "Falcons" in my username. Seriously.

2 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

rGBOTAT.jpg

Wait.... How are you a Taint fan butt hate LSU???