NCCooley

Smartest fans in the NFCS?

87 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I guess from your username you watch the Falcons while blasting some choice rock & roll in the background

Don't really mix the two.  Tunnel vision when I am watching Falcons, no time for rockin out.

Falconsin2012 likes this

20 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Dude, they banned me because I had "Falcons" in my username. Seriously.

It may be plausible if you got into it with someone on the main board but I doubt it was just because of the username. My reasoning is we have this poster, Falconfanatic365, that has been on SR since a few days before Super Bowl LI and he/she’s still active.

20 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Wait.... How are you a Taint fan butt hate LSU???

Well for the most part, most LSU fans are complete homers and act like every LSU player is not only worthy of being drafted by the Saints but they feel we should trade up to get them. A thing I’m sure y’all experience often with UGA players and the Falcons too.

The biggest beef I have with them though is through the early Haslett years (while Saban was still at LSU), you’d constantly hear LSU fans dogging the Saints, “oH LsU cOuLd BeAt tHe sAiNts!” Then to make it worst, after Katrina when we had to play four home games in Baton Rouge, the fans and the school viewed the Saints using Tiger Stadium as a “burden” on the university. So yeah, **** that school and their purple and yellow rags, I hope they never win another game again. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

It may be plausible if you got into it with someone on the main board but I doubt it was just because of the username. My reasoning is we have this poster, Falconfanatic365, that has been on SR since a few days before Super Bowl LI and he/she’s still active.

Well for the most part, most LSU fans are complete homers and act like every LSU player is not only worthy of being drafted by the Saints but they feel we should trade up to get them. A thing I’m sure y’all experience often with UGA players and the Falcons too.

The biggest beef I have with them though is through the early Haslett years (while Saban was still at LSU), you’d constantly hear LSU fans dogging the Saints, “oH LsU cOuLd BeAt tHe sAiNts!” Then to make it worst, after Katrina when we had to play four home games in Baton Rouge, the fans and the school viewed the Saints using Tiger Stadium as a “burden” on the university. So yeah, **** that school and their purple and yellow rags, I hope they never win another game again. :lol:

Trust, it was because of my username. I made one post and was banned. I didnt get into it with anyone. Dont even know anyone over there to get into it with.

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Trust, it was because of my username. I made one post and was banned. I didnt get into it with anyone. Dont even know anyone over there to get into it with.

Dang, how hard did you go with your first post? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Dang, how hard did you go with your first post? :lol:

Something like, " We're gonna beat yall this year." :huh: Something to that nature.

Even came back as a poster named "Batman" and they banned me again when i asked some kind of question about being banned.

58 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Was just about to say you could substitute LSU For UGA! Lol

Flying Falcon and Iron Saint like this

1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

I hope they never win another game either. And I hope the school burns down and a three legged dog walks by and starts to pee on the ashes, but stop and leave.

On 5/22/2019 at 5:31 PM, Flying Falcon said:

Something like, " We're gonna beat yall this year." :huh: Something to that nature.

Even came back as a poster named "Batman" and they banned me again when i asked some kind of question about being banned.

****, that’s rough. What was your original username?

On 5/22/2019 at 5:35 PM, RING OF HONOR said:

He posted this and thought he could get away with it

2016-12-27-10-24-25--1071462973.jpeg.2e8e0ea72976f3a9b62dcacf5f8f6ab4.jpeg

LOOOL. Man, I wish I had a gold toilet though. :(

23 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Was just about to say you could substitute LSU For UGA! Lol

LOLOL, from what I hear Buccaneers fans have the same situation with UF and FSU players. :lol:

22 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

I hope they never win another game either. And I hope the school burns down and a three legged dog walks by and starts to pee on the ashes, but stop and leave.

Well then! :o

:lol:

RING OF HONOR likes this

On 5/22/2019 at 3:31 PM, Flying Falcon said:

I have an active account on SR and I'm not banned. I have an active one on Carolina Huddle too

Iron Saint likes this