gazoo

The Reason TD,DQ and Blank all said we had to get bigger on OL

499 posts in this topic

Just now, TheFatboi said:

This is what gazoo does. He ignores facts and evidence to stick to his narrative. I’ll give one thing he’s consistent and persistent. He’ll keep going with what he thinks. To h3ll with factual evidence. 

I even left out the fact that he counters his own arguments, plays the victim card when people call him for things he literally says and talks out both sides of his mouth.

Said it before, I'll say it again.  I've never seen anyone use so many words to say so little.  It's ridiculous.

Do you know what would suck?  If Matt gets extra time in the pocket and because he's not being harassed, he loses accuracy.  Sort of like how sometimes WR's drop passes when they are so wide open the pressure to make the catch is too much.  :lol: That would suck and would not surprise me at all.

TheFatboi likes this

11 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

This is what's wrong with you. Someone says Matt throws more deep balls and you take it as Brees doesn't throw deep at all. Then you cry like a baby. You and draftnut can hold each other.

It’s like Julio. Why is it every year Julio doesn’t have 100 catches like other top wr’s but is always #1 or 2 in yards? Could it be because he catches more long balls?? Hmmmm. He leads since 2015 in yardage per catch. SINCE 2015!!! But brees throws the deep ball a lot. He doesn’t even have a Julio go get deep like that. Who does he have that takes the top off the defense? 

Ovie_Lover and athell like this

Just now, TheFatboi said:

It’s like Julio. Why is it every year Julio doesn’t have 100 catches like other top wr’s but is always #1 or 2 in yards? Could it be because he catches more long balls?? Hmmmm. He leads since 2015 in yardage per catch. SINCE 2015!!! But brees throws the deep ball a lot. He doesn’t even have a Julio go get deep like that. Who does he have that takes the top off the defense? 

Ted Ginn lol

Ovie_Lover and TheFatboi like this

4 minutes ago, athell said:

I even left out the fact that he counters his own arguments, plays the victim card when people call him for things he literally says and talks out both sides of his mouth.

Said it before, I'll say it again.  I've never seen anyone use so many words to say so little.  It's ridiculous.

Right. He just made my argument for me a few posts back and when I pointed it out to him played victim lol. 

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Predictable smdh

Last year Brees didn’t even have 4K passing yards. He was REALLY dinking and dunking. His completion % was 74.4. Super duper high percentage throws. You’re not gonna have that high throwing deep passes ALL THE TIME like gazoo says. 

2 hours ago, Malachore said:

We didn't win in 2008 tho....

Because he was a rookie.... And Keith Brooking missing his assignment on the Cardinals TE.

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

Last year Brees didn’t even have 4K passing yards. He was REALLY dinking and dunking. His completion % was 74.4. Super duper high percentage throws. You’re not gonna have that high throwing deep passes ALL THE TIME like gazoo says. 

Yeah around the last 4 or 5 games last season all Brees could do was dink and dunk. His arm had worn down. 

Ovie_Lover, Vandy, TheFatboi and 1 other like this

30 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

This is what's wrong with you. Someone says Matt throws more deep balls and you take it as Brees doesn't throw deep at all. Then you cry like a baby. You and draftnut can hold each other. 

athell and Ovie_Lover like this

28 minutes ago, athell said:

You're problem, among other things, and has been pointed out NUMEROUS times in this thread is :

1.  Brees, especially over the past several years does NOT throw deep balls like he used to.  This was debunked by several people pages ago

2.  You watch the Saints twice a year.  Your lack of knowledge shows.

3.  Brees, especially since Kamara and even before, relies on short drops and quick passes either out of the backfield to Kamara and Ingram, or short slants to Thomas (which was also proven pages back by Thomas' vs Jones' average air yards per catch).

You are ignorant and your absolute refusal to even look at the mountain of evidence provided to you while you continue to go back to your narratives based in non reality makes you an idiot.  Just stop.

Thread closed.   Happy Trails

7 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Sir, I'll have you know gazoo watched BOTH Falcons/Saints games last year and that is just not true because...reasons...

TheFatboi and Ovie_Lover like this

22 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

It’s what makes Ryan so impressive.  NextGen measures aggressive throws into tight windows and Ryan not only is amongst the leaders in aggressive throws, but also in overall completion % and yards the ball travels in the air per throw

athell, TheFatboi and Ovie_Lover like this

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

He's not smart enough to realize a **** thing.

lmao man you are me with no filter and I don't know how that's possible because I don't really have a filter.

Literally my first thought as well :lol:

Ovie_Lover and FalconsIn2012 like this

Just my personal belief, but I have ALWAYS thought the center and two guards are more important than the tackle positions. Especially for a guy like Matt Ryan. That what has made Brees so good for all those years. When they were good his middle of the line was good. When they sucked their line sucked. 

Hahahahahaha! just finished eating dinner with friends and see everyone  still banging their spoons on their high chairs because I forced them to look at the truth.

You guys really hate I proved TD and Blank both said the #1 priority was to fix the OL to protect Ryan as you all keep insanely pretending their was no problem with pass protection.

You guys have actually convinced yourselves I am wrong about the need to fix pass protection! 

Well, you just have to look at Lindstrom and McGary, Carpenter and Brown to find the truth. 

But keep telling yourselves Ryan gets hit so much because he holds onto the ball too long! Yeah, that’s it

On 5/15/2019 at 7:09 PM, gazoo said:

It it still doesn’t account for Ryan getting almost twice as many sacks and hits than Brees in years they are both completing as many 20+ yard passes. 

It might explain Ryan getting 5 or 10 more hits in a season, a few more sacks, but not 50 more hits and 15 more sacks.

Its Ryan’s interior pocket collapsing in passing situations that explains the variance. Brees drops back, pressure comes quickly, he steps forward untouched and dumps ball off.

Ryan drops back, interior pocket gets shoved into his feet, creating open stunt and blitz lanes, Ryan has to move laterally to escape pressure he sees in his face and steps into an unprotected zone

Who gets hit more, the person getting the ball out of his hands in 2 or less seconds or the person that has to hold onto the ball 4 seconds? 

(Time to ball release are not actual numbers, just being used to illustrate a point.)