Falconsfan567

Cardinals at Braves

437 posts in this topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

They can't send him to Triple-A. He's out of options. He would have to be DFA'd and then clear waivers to get sent down. Braves refuse to DFA him because they're afraid of him getting claimed.

What's ridiculous is getting rid of Jerry Blevins for this bum.

And they got a no no going

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They can't send him to Triple-A. He's out of options. He would have to be DFA'd and then clear waivers to get sent down. Braves refuse to DFA him because they're afraid of him getting claimed.

What's ridiculous is getting rid of Jerry Blevins for this bum.

Wait, what?! :o

2 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

I feel bad for any Braves fans who spent their money and time to come see this.  They’re probably outnumbered by red birds too. 

It's why I'm not going to a game this year after all the money I spent last year to go and see the Braves set a new franchise record for walks allowed. Liberty Media proved they don't give two ***** about the fans.

Malachore likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Jerry Blevins was DFA'd today to make a roster spot for Jesse Biddle.

I'm just sick right now. 

Sigh!!! Dansby just that close to a slam. Braves and their "almost" homeruns. I've never seen a team with so many "almost" homeruns when every other team has no problem hitting homeruns.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Sigh!!! Dansby just that close to a slam. Braves and their "almost" homeruns. I've never seen a team with so many "almost" homeruns when every other team has no problem hitting homeruns.

If we could loan the other teams Biddle for when we play them, that would solve it. 

30 minutes ago, Dirty South Bird said:

If the FOs plan involved the 2018 Folty, yikes...  :ninja:

It sure did and so far it's gone. But if you were predicting him regressing more than a little, then you need to go buy yourself a lottery ticket. As I thought he'd be good but not as good...and this is even worse than his mediocre versions that flashed.

8 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

just got home ****  folty 

Not all on Folty. Biddle gave up like 5 or 6 of those runs.

31 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Not all on Folty. Biddle gave up like 5 or 6 of those runs.

oh sorry my box score says folty 8 ER

1 hour ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

It sure did and so far it's gone. But if you were predicting him regressing more than a little, then you need to go buy yourself a lottery ticket. As I thought he'd be good but not as good...and this is even worse than his mediocre versions that flashed.

I not sure it's exactly that he's regressed as much as he's just in a funk and can't get his delivery straightened out. They did a side-by-side of 2018 and 2019 tonight and his 2019 delivery is just slightly off a bit and it's enough that he's really inconsistent pitch-to-pitch. Paul Byrd mentioned that it could be due to the elbow problem he had in spring training.

Well thay sucked......didnt see the gamr but the box score says plenty.......

On to tomorrow and getting back to over .500