Cardinals at Braves

Falconsfan567

Tuesday - May 14 - 7:20 PM - Fox Sports Southeast, MLB Network (Out of market)

• Jack Flaherty (3-3, 4.32) vs. Mike Foltynewicz (0-2, 5.94)

Wednesday - May 15 - 7:20 PM - Fox Sports Southeast, ESPN

• Michael Wacha (3-0, 5.35) vs. Mike Soroka (3-1, 1.21)

Thursday - May 16 - 7:20 PM - Fox Sports Southeast, MLB Network (Out of market)

• Adam Wainwright (3-3, 4.15) vs. Julio Teheran (2-4, 4.26)

These matchups are very winnable. The Cardinals have the talent to do some damage but they're scuffling. They're 2-9 in their last 11 games. They scored 32 runs on their 7 game homsetand they just wrapped. They scored 17 of those in 1 game, 6 came yesterday. So the other 5 games only produced 9 runs. Carpenter is only hitting .201, Goldy is hitting .266 and homered for the first time in nearly 3 weeks yesterday. They can break out at anytime but the Braves are definitely catching them at the right time.

12 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Thursday - May 14 - 7:20 PM - Fox Sports Southeast, MLB Network (Out of market)

• Jack Flaherty (3-3, 4.32) vs. Mike Foltynewicz (0-2, 5.94)

Wednesday - May 15 - 7:20 PM - Fox Sports Southeast, ESPN

• Michael Wacha (3-0, 5.35) vs. Mike Soroka (3-1, 1.21)

Thursday - May 16 - 7:20 PM - Fox Sports Southeast, MLB Network (Out of market)

• Adam Wainwright (3-3, 4.15) vs. Julio Teheran (2-4, 4.26)

I didn't think we could play on Thursday twice. Nice to know.:D 

3 hours ago, E. T. said:

Another boring night, no Braves baseball. Tonight I'm a Brewers fan I guess!

What happened to the Brewers team that won 6 straight games last week? Braves ain't gonna get any help from anyone beating the Phillies. They're just gonna have to do it themselves. Brewers playing like the Braves did against the Dodgers.

58 minutes ago, jidady said:

I hope they make Medlen wear a My Little Backpack during his rookie season as a broadcaster.

I was hoping to hear Kris Medlen back on the radio this year. He did a few games on the radio last year and was really good. Also a few years ago Ryan Klesko was on the pre and post game shows for a handful of times. Good to have him back. Chipper being on there surprises me. He just doesn't come off as a guy to get involved into the media aspect of sports so I'm eager to see how he does and to see how long it lasts.

Medlen debuts today, Chipper debuts Thursday and Klesko debuts on Monday. I think Chipper agreed to less than Medlen and Klesko. Klesko is basically doing every game next week. Chipper is just doing a test drive to see if he likes it. Hes only scheduled for 1 game at the moment.

6 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

What happened to the Brewers team that won 6 straight games last week? Braves ain't gonna get any help from anyone beating the Phillies. They're just gonna have to do it themselves. Brewers playing like the Braves did against the Dodgers.

Well it was only game 1 out of 4. But don't hold me against it. I'd prefer the Braves to handle their business too.