Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Julio says he'll be at mini camps

33 posts in this topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/11/falcons-g-m-very-encouraged-by-julio-jones-talks/

According to Jeff Schultz of TheAthletic.com, Falcons General Manager Thomas Dimitroff said that Jones was planning to be on hand for the team’s minicamp in June, which he skipped last year. There’s even a chance that the star wideout would participate in some of their OTA workouts between now and then.

FalconsIn2012 and caponine like this

I low key don't  care if he is there...I know what I'm going to get from Julio.... I want Matt and Ridley connection to grow .. Hooper connection....

Get Gage more reps

The only real benefit is the leadership coaching the young guys on the field rather it's helping the young WR's or Abusing the Young DBs and them knowing it can't get harder then this.

It sounds like he will have his deal soon tho

Mash

We're here because we care about you, but this is an intervention

You have a problem, but we want to help. Please let us help you

Now, some of your friends would like to speak to you and how your problem has changed you

1 hour ago, hjerry said:

Mash

Now, some of your friends would like to speak to you and how your problem has changed you

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/11/falcons-g-m-very-encouraged-by-julio-jones-talks/

According to Jeff Schultz of TheAthletic.com, Falcons General Manager Thomas Dimitroff said that Jones was planning to be on hand for the team’s minicamp in June, which he skipped last year. There’s even a chance that the star wideout would participate in some of their OTA workouts between now and then.

You setting your lines for a night of trolling? 

People don’t get you but I do.  In your heart, this is you

1-crewneck-sweatshirt-green.jpg

25 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

You setting your lines for a night of trolling? 

People don’t get you but I do.  In your heart, this is you

1-crewneck-sweatshirt-green.jpg

Shhhhh...... I'm waiting for this to go 6 pages before i speak again. 

PokerSteve and FalconsIn2012 like this

4 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

As for me. Y'all know I ain't holding my breath on this.  He said something a month ago about numbers didn't mean anything, and then he didn't show up with everyone else at workouts.  And last year he made it out everything was fine, and then he didn't show up.  

Image result for ignoring gif

I need another month of posters telling me how his Instagram behavior is somehow important.

I'm concerned for Julio. In this effort to look like a team player, is he going to lose valuable training time running up and down sand dunes with T.O.? This doesn't seem like a good idea. :ninja:

/purp

NWFALCON and Flying Falcon like this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, hjerry said:

Mash

what problem does he have ?? This is just a message board, its not your whole life on here.

Edited by caponine
mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

9 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

I still can’t believe BankerBird hasn’t returned from the dead and banned you for stealing his avatar

I'm surprised he never really banned me. I was in the wrong to him a good bit.  Even though he did delete some of my innocent comments for no reason..... but still, he had a legit many reasons to throw the hammer.  

@BankerBird™ come out already!!!!

FalconsIn2012 likes this

9 hours ago, caponine said:

what problem does he have ?? This is just a message board, its not your whole life on here.

Joke GIF

Ovie_Lover likes this

I think Shultzy misunderstood. Julio will be at 'many camps' this off-season. Julio likes to campout in style at the various lakes in the northern Atlanta area. From what I'm told, he still hasn't given up on that lost earring in Lake Lanier.

I hope so, I know Calvin Ridley and Mohammed Sanu posted snaps with Julio already at Flowery Branch. Looks like a deal will soon get done anyways. Would be good to have the whole group together.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this