Falcons With Interest In Ajayi

TsuTsu

lmaoo this makes no sense , you have 4 other rbs rn and if you sign him that basically means youve wasted a pick. Smh , how are yiu gonna even share touches with those 4 rbs, if he is signed ?? this FO can be so foolish at times smh , theres absolutely no reason why we need another back 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

lmaoo this makes no sense , you have 4 other rbs rn and if you sign him that basically means youve wasted a pick. Smh , how are yiu gonna even share touches with those 4 rbs, if he is signed ?? this FO can be so foolish at times smh , theres absolutely no reason why we need another back 

Freeman could be worse off than we think

He's pretty much destroyed us every time. Now from what I understand his knees have been progressing failing. 

I think he has the same issue that I have in my right knee in that it doesn't have cartilage in it. So he's rubbing bone to bone. His leg could get messed up at any point and he will more than likely end up in a wheelchair after his career is over.

But with that being said he probably plays sports like I do (the few times I do)....with reckless abandon because it doesn't matter once you've made your chocie to play. So for 1 year and sharing the backfield I am all for it.

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

Simple...you line 4 of them up at fullback and call it the I-I-I-I formation! 

Just now, Run 'n' Shoot said:

Ajayi is coming off a torn ACL and his knees were already time bombs.

Sure, you're only looking to get a cheap season out of him but he'd have to blow them away in a workout, which seems highly unlikely. 

Agreed. He finished last year on IR. I heard Miami shipped him off for being a locker room issue too. I rather let Ollison prove himself. 

Its all about the competition. You want to field the best team and have the best depth possible. Bring in Ajayi and he obviously looks to fit as a 1B role or primary backup. It keeps Freeman fresh and it adds some power and toughness. 

Let rhe rest battle it out. 1 more spot, potentially 2 if a guy can serve as FB and ST player. 

Ollie, Green, B. Hill, Barner all get to fight to fill a slot. I would love to see it. Maybe we keep 2....maybe 2 go to practice squad. I want the best case scenario. The same will happen for our OL. 

2 minutes ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

Ajayi is coming off a torn ACL and his knees were already time bombs.

Sure, you're only looking to get a cheap season out of him but he'd have to blow them away in a workout, which seems highly unlikely. 

Wouldn't need to be a workhorse back...short yardage...goal line...

With potential to have a decent game 3 to 6 times ...I would see what he has left..aint hurting nothing

5 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Wouldn't need to be a workhorse back...short yardage...goal line...

With potential to have a decent game 3 to 6 times ...I would see what he has left..aint hurting nothing

I do not think he is worth the roster spot considering we just drafted a big back. The o-line should also be better which should allow the young guys to shine if called upon.

They are probably just keeping tabs in him in case Free goes down. I would still start Ito and possibly Ollison over him.

39 minutes ago, caponine said:

Did you watch any of our games last season? We were signing back off the streets. We don't know how Freeman will come back from his injury, same goes for Ito.