Based on absolutely nothing..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

..but my gut "homer" feelings, Falcon will have a top 7 Defense this season. 

Homer feelings always lead to heartbreak & disappointment when it comes to the Falcons . I’m strictly wait & see . 

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

The last tine this defense was healthy, they were 9th in yards and 8th in points. If the big guns are healthy, they could be a good defense. If Takk stays healthy and Quinn gets through to Beasley, they could be really good.

Poe’s value on that defense is so undervalued.  That’s why I wanted Dex.  We haven’t replaced Poe yet

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Homer feelings always lead to heartbreak & disappointment when it comes to the Falcons . I’m strictly wait & see . 

I't's like "Love". Even though there is a chance your heart may get crushed, you still persue it with gusto. Being a fan and getting disappointed is nothing to me. It's a part of what I signed up for. I certainly don't wanna stand to the side and watch, either. I'm all in every time.

1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I't's like "Love". Even though there is a chance your heart may get crushed, you still persue it with gusto. Being a fan and getting disappointed is nothing to me. It's a part of what I signed up for. I certainly don't wanna stand to the side and watch, either. I'm all in every time.

According to TATF that makes you a fake fan

7 minutes ago, Beef said:

27th to 7th?

I'd give that less than 1% chance of happening.

We just need to be somewhere around 16th in scoring defense, give/take a couple, and maybe top-12 in generating turnovers.  If that happens with our offense averaging ~30 ppg, we have a shot at a SB again.

27th to "top 7".

If we manage to be a top 20 Defense I think that would be a huge win for us. I do however, think we'll create more turnovers which will be huge. Coverage sacks are going to need to happen a lot of Vic doesn't learn anything from DQ and Takk doesn't take the next step in his development. 

8 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

AFMB philosophy: Never enjoy anything. Sports aren't meant for fun or enjoyment of any kind.

Id say AFMB is about extremes. Either we are staring 0-16 in the face or we are SB bound. Rarely, if ever, do you get the honesty that comes with a 9-7 prediction.

2 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Based on my gut feeling, this thread is about to be hijacked and driven into the ground.

Face first

top_10_most_painful_faceplants_1_.jpg

True, but if OP can keep his feet together, hands tight to his side and stick the landing like this guy, I'm going to give him a "like" and a 9.8 score for artistic expression. :lol: