Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ADAMSVILLE GYM

Based on absolutely nothing..

50 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

..but my gut "homer" feelings, Falcon will have a top 7 Defense this season. 

Based on my gut feeling, this thread is about to be hijacked and driven into the ground.

Face first

top_10_most_painful_faceplants_1_.jpg

The last tine this defense was healthy, they were 9th in yards and 8th in points. If the big guns are healthy, they could be a good defense. If Takk stays healthy and Quinn gets through to Beasley, they could be really good.

1 hour ago, falconidae said:

The last tine this defense was healthy, they were 9th in yards and 8th in points. If the big guns are healthy, they could be a good defense. If Takk stays healthy and Quinn gets through to Beasley, they could be really good.

Poe’s value on that defense is so undervalued.  That’s why I wanted Dex.  We haven’t replaced Poe yet

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Homer feelings always lead to heartbreak & disappointment when it comes to the Falcons . I’m strictly wait & see . 

I't's like "Love". Even though there is a chance your heart may get crushed, you still persue it with gusto. Being a fan and getting disappointed is nothing to me. It's a part of what I signed up for. I certainly don't wanna stand to the side and watch, either. I'm all in every time.

1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I't's like "Love". Even though there is a chance your heart may get crushed, you still persue it with gusto. Being a fan and getting disappointed is nothing to me. It's a part of what I signed up for. I certainly don't wanna stand to the side and watch, either. I'm all in every time.

According to TATF that makes you a fake fan

27th to 7th?

I'd give that less than 1% chance of happening.

We just need to be somewhere around 16th in scoring defense, give/take a couple, and maybe top-12 in generating turnovers.  If that happens with our offense averaging ~30 ppg, we have a shot at a SB again.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Homer feelings always lead to heartbreak & disappointment when it comes to the Falcons . I’m strictly wait & see . 

AFMB philosophy: Never enjoy anything. Sports aren't meant for fun or enjoyment of any kind.

7 minutes ago, Beef said:

27th to 7th?

I'd give that less than 1% chance of happening.

We just need to be somewhere around 16th in scoring defense, give/take a couple, and maybe top-12 in generating turnovers.  If that happens with our offense averaging ~30 ppg, we have a shot at a SB again.

27th to "top 7".

If we manage to be a top 20 Defense I think that would be a huge win for us. I do however, think we'll create more turnovers which will be huge. Coverage sacks are going to need to happen a lot of Vic doesn't learn anything from DQ and Takk doesn't take the next step in his development. 

8 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

AFMB philosophy: Never enjoy anything. Sports aren't meant for fun or enjoyment of any kind.

Id say AFMB is about extremes. Either we are staring 0-16 in the face or we are SB bound. Rarely, if ever, do you get the honesty that comes with a 9-7 prediction.

That Rams playoff game in '16 gives me hope. It appeared that Quinn had taken the reigns at that point and of course the D was healthy. Like others have said though, we'll have to just wait and see.

2 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Based on my gut feeling, this thread is about to be hijacked and driven into the ground.

Face first

top_10_most_painful_faceplants_1_.jpg

True, but if OP can keep his feet together, hands tight to his side and stick the landing like this guy, I'm going to give him a "like" and a 9.8 score for artistic expression. :lol:

my take is i agree because of these reasons

1. we get neal, and rico back and debo has had more time to recover

2.the backups who started last year have a tear of experience which gives us solid depth.

3. beasley and debo a d essentially jarrett are in contract years so they will ball this year

1 hour ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Poe’s value on that defense is so undervalued.  That’s why I wanted Dex.  We haven’t replaced Poe yet

I really hope Hageman is our Poe....with pass rush potential.

12 minutes ago, duckhoa said:

I really hope Hageman is our Poe....with pass rush potential.

Hageman will be a force. There will be threads created about how good he is. Some will even say they predicted it and knew it the whole time. Some of them will be lying.