Dolphins signed Wilkins

1 minute ago, apl2g said:

So Lindstrom should be any day now. The way the contracts work now I’m sure they already know how much it’s for. Just have to finalize the language I’m guessing. It will be nice to get him signed early so he can participate as much as possible 

Methinks you just wanted to rub some of his fans the wrong way as well lol

8 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Idu whats wrong? He was picked right before lindstrom. Rookie camp starting. Gives info on a possible timeframe for signing our guy.  Nothing" patetic" about it. 

LOL.  As if the Wilkins signing has any bearing on when we sign Lindstrom.  

It’s so stupid and may be more about sour grapes on not getting Wilkins.  

Do I really have to explain this?  We’ll ink Chris when we’re good & ready.  As if we’re all white knuckles over when this gets done.  Lmao.

32 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

LOL.  As if the Wilkins signing has any bearing on when we sign Lindstrom.  

It’s so stupid and may be more about sour grapes on not getting Wilkins.  

Do I really have to explain this?  We’ll ink Chris when we’re good & ready.  As if we’re all white knuckles over when this gets done.  Lmao.

That’s not true. Usually draft picks sign in bunches. Teams wait for the guys in front of them to sign and use the contracts accordingly 

2 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Idu whats wrong? He was picked right before lindstrom. Rookie camp starting. Gives info on a possible timeframe for signing our guy.  Nothing" patetic" about it. 

Does it really? Are you actually suggesting that Wilkins getting signed will influence TD's timetable to sign Lindstrom? Have you forgotten that the FO is still working on retaining Grady Jarrett past 2019, among other things, none of which have anything remotely to do with the Dolphins?

This thread reeks of pettiness.