Hard2BaBirdWachr

Seahawks release Baldwin and Chancellor

38 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

Aren't both badly injured?

Very. Chancellor risks paralysis if he ever plays again. His neck was injured so bad it just stopped healing.

And Baldwin had knee and shoulder surgery after the season and doctors say he may never be cleared to play again.

Doug’s injury history and attitudes probably got him moved out of town. I’ll never forget him ignoring kids at camp

15 minutes ago, Redswingline2 said:

Knew that this was coming at some point.  Doug Baldwin is a surprise.

shouldn't have been - Ian Rappoport and others were talking about it before the draft how Baldwin's career was likely over.

Vandy and Ovie_Lover like this

42 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Very. Chancellor risks paralysis if he ever plays again. His neck was injured so bad it just stopped healing.

And Baldwin had knee and shoulder surgery after the season and doctors say he may never be cleared to play again.

Gotta know when to just get out, no sport is worth being broken down mentally and crippled

Vandy, Ovie_Lover and papachaz like this

32 minutes ago, athell said:

Kam was so fun to watch and Doug was an extremely underrated wide receiver.  Wish them best in their lives after the game.

For sho....young and millionaires

They need to let go and live life

for all the misinformed in this thread: Both these guys have played their last football snap. By getting cut instead of retiring they get to keep their entire signing bonus which is a classy move by the Seahawks since they are both retiring because of injury not other reasons. 

I certainly wouldn't be interested in either one --- and I can't see any other team being interested, either --- I'm afraid, they've seen their better days! 

They need to just ride on off into the sunset and enjoy their life, while they're still young and filthy rich!