Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lowndesfalc

McGary, Sheffield signed

15 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

 Nice. When does.rookie camp begin?

tomorrow and saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • JC_bigger.jpg
     
     
     
     
Kaleb McGary's 4-year rookie contract should be worth $10,265,739, which includes a $5,485,992 signing bonus. Roughly 90% of the deal will be fully guaranteed. Once Chris Lindstrom signs, his fully guaranteed 4-year contract will be for $14,708,754 ($8,717,276 signing bonus).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cole World said:
  • JC_bigger.jpg
     
     
     
     
Kaleb McGary's 4-year rookie contract should be worth $10,265,739, which includes a $5,485,992 signing bonus. Roughly 90% of the deal will be fully guaranteed. Once Chris Lindstrom signs, his fully guaranteed 4-year contract will be for $14,708,754 ($8,717,276 signing bonus).

Imagine having 5mil deposited into your bank account for signing your name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Imagine having 5mil deposited into your bank account for signing your name

imagine making said 5 mil and have some *** guzzling hore put false domestic violence accusations on you

Edited by nolove4thecrook
arrogantBEAST likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nolove4thecrook said:

imagine making said 5 mil and have some *** guzzling hore put false domestic violence accusations on you

Brian Banks knows exactly what you’re talking about. Speaking of which, his movie is set to be released very soon. I hope he makes a gozillion dollars on it. 

nolove4thecrook likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nolove4thecrook said:

imagine making said 5 mil and have some *** guzzling hore put false domestic violence accusations on you

Imagine making 5m and having some *** guzzling whore cheat on you with a guy in a wheelchair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Imagine making 5m and having some *** guzzling whore cheat on you with a guy in a wheelchair

I think I was making 500 a week at the time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0