Falconsfan567

Braves at Diamondbacks

257 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Epic!!

Yeah,, She is a teacher so she is going to   show the clip to her students... She called me last night and you could tell that her adrenaline was still going. She was surprised at just how many Brave fans there were  there last night.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Missed the game last night, but glad to see we are at .500 again. Let's close out this road trip on a high note! 

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

Love the switches in the lineup. It needed revamp to freshen things up.

6 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah,, She is a teacher so she is going to   show the clip to her students... She called me last night and you could tell that her adrenaline was still going. She was surprised at just how many Brave fans there were  there last night.

Awesome!! That is great that she is a teacher!! Admirable career!!

16 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yep, lets get rid of a guy who is pitching great. :rolleyes:

Julio is pitching great now but when we need him.  He fails.  I do not have stats.  I just trust my eyes.  Also, it is about them leaving after the season.  It is just my feeling.  

3 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Julio is pitching great now but when we need him.  He fails.  I do not have stats.  I just trust my eyes.  Also, it is about them leaving after the season.  It is just my feeling.  

I’m with you on that.  Not in a vicious way, but it seems like when he rights the ship, he gets killed and the process starts again.

1 minute ago, Unkn0wn said:

Fried is not sharp to start this one. Missing up with everything.

Probably too strong after so much rest.

Great job getting out of that! Pitch count up there already.. looks like Newk may get some work today

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Great job getting out of that! Pitch count up there already.. looks like Newk may get some work today

I doubt Newcomb would be available to pitch too much today if any. He pitched back-to-back days on Thursday and Friday and I heard on the radio where it was the first time in his professional career he had ever pitched on 2 straight days.