Falconsfan567

Braves at Diamondbacks

257 posts in this topic

I'm liking this new lineup more than the previous one with Acuna at the top with Swanson and Donaldson at cleanup.  

Posted (edited)

I'm honestly done with Albies as a switch hitter. It's obvious that the holes are too numerous for him left handed to fix it to where it'd be consistently worth it.

But the question for him is...could he be able to produce better results righty only? I'd really consider having him play in winter league as a righty only for a few games to see how that'd look.

Edited by VoiceofReason95
ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

Hey guys, I've been super slammed today cleaning and moving furniture around. Another great pitching performance by our starter and good to see the offense coming alive a bit. Kevin Gausman badly needed a good outing so that was good to see. Glad to see Jacob Webb get a shot in the 9th but disappointing he can't finish the deal. Here's hoping we get good Venters and he gets this last out.

1 hour ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Terhan and Inciarte can go in the offseason.  Would love to pull talent like Ozuna from the Cardinals.  

Yep, lets get rid of a guy who is pitching great. :rolleyes:

22 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Time to respect Julio and give him major props!! Last 4 starts:

25 IP, 15 H, 8 R, 8 ER, 3 HR, 8 BB, 23 SO, 2.88 ERA

Keep it up Julio!! Keep making the haters suck it!!

McCann has to start playing more. Not everyday because we don't want him to get worn down but I say 2 out of every 3 games he needs to be in there. He's hitting too good to sit out every other game.

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

After the game Freeman said hes been battling a sore throat. Freddie said he can barely swallow anything and almost had to come out early last night. I'm sure he'll be in there today but worth watching. Team is off tomorrow.

Freeman noted that Acuna is back to being aggressive the last two days. Hes not taking pitches in the zone anymore, hes destroying them. Snitker added that Acuna is starting to look "hitter-ish"

Falconsfan567 likes this