Falconsfan567

Braves at Diamondbacks

257 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Unkn0wn said:

Braves announced they sent Minter back to Gwinnett after the game last night. Venters is with the team and activated. 

We’ll see how long Venters lasts.  This bullpen man...  :argh:

Venters was back to his old self at AAA. His rehab line was 7 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 6 K. Reports were his stuff looked good.

jidady likes this

Just now, UGABOZ said:

Minter is killing us come on snit be a good coach find someone

sorry little late great move

17 hours ago, gp_74 said:

Me too! Always been a huge Falcon's fan for decades. Last year I decided to try to get back into baseball after decades of not following it...thought it would carry me through to fb season with games on almost every night. Well...the Braves sucked me in, thought they were going to be a contender. Now I feel like I'm watching the Falcons of earlier years. I'm better off just waiting for fb season. There's enough heartache there, don't need a double dose...lol

:(

Good job Dansby and Freddie. Hopefully Teheran stays sharp tonight. Really want to get this win...

How about Julio turning in another gem? He's through 4 shutout innings on only 49 pitches. Keep it up Julio!! Prove the doubters wrong!!

It is so frustrating trying to talk analytics with someone who only wants to use basic stats to evaluate a player. I'm sorry, I don't give a **** what Ozzie's average is or his strikeout rate. Ozzie has not been a good hitter this year. It's like the people that use BA to defend Inciarte.

Ozzie.PNG

Philly lost. We can pick up a game on them and be 3 back. Never too early to start thinking about the standings

Ugly 6th, but at least we got out of it and aren't losing. Hopefully Teheran can go 1 more...?

Why do players and teams think the automatic run on contact is a good idea? I'll never figure it out!! It's so stupid!! It never works!!!

Leadoff double and a single afterwards, and we aren't going to get anything.

I can count on it because Flowers is batting and he is trash 

Another automatic out from Tyler Flowers in a clutch situation!! I hate watching Flowers attempt to hit. It's painful as ****.