Johnny Kinsley on Calvin Ridley

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Yeah, everyone finds someone they like and hypes them up. You included.

sure, but I don't go out of my way to ignore negatives. If I find meaningful negatives I stop hyping the guy rather than just ignoring them and digging til I find more positive like these "look at all these great plays" types.

3 minutes ago, Kayoh said:

sure, but I don't go out of my way to ignore negatives. If I find meaningful negatives I stop hyping the guy rather than just ignoring them and digging til I find more positive like these "look at all these great plays" types.

What negatives does Ridley have that he ignored?

Calvin had some drops, they happen. I find him a little too soft...I think he can toughen up though as he matures in the league a bit...just a touch skittish last year. Maybe it’s just I’m used to Roddy/Finn/Who/Mo running around with the ball in their hands, and I’m not used to seeing the Tory Holt/Isaac Bruce/Paris Hilton runners on our team

25 minutes ago, ki46dinah said:

Calvin had some drops, they happen. I find him a little too soft...I think he can toughen up though as he matures in the league a bit...just a touch skittish last year. Maybe it’s just I’m used to Roddy/Finn/Who/Mo running around with the ball in their hands, and I’m not used to seeing the Tory Holt/Isaac Bruce/Paris Hilton runners on our team

tenor.gif?itemid=11709042

20 minutes ago, Jesus said:

If Matt gets the time, this offense is going to be insane.

Which is why we had to draft OL this year. It's the only way to keep up with the saints high octane offense and run killing DL. Ridley with more time = a lot of broken ankles. 

47 minutes ago, Kayoh said:

Didn't he reference Ridley's drops? Didn't you think Daeshon Hall was going to be a HoFer, and much better than Takk?

Just now, Falcanuck said:

Didn't he reference Ridley's drops? Didn't you think Daeshon Hall was going to be a HoFer, and much better than Takk?

Hall is legitimately the biggest miss I've ever had on a prospect. But no, I'd never call somebody a HoFer before they play a snap. That's ridiculous.

21 minutes ago, Kayoh said:

Hall is legitimately the biggest miss I've ever had on a prospect. But no, I'd never call somebody a HoFer before they play a snap. That's ridiculous.

Have you made a thread on J.Com yet? I'd be very interested to see what your grading system says about him. Sincerely.

Just now, The O.D.B said:

Have you made a thread on J.Com yet? I'd be very interested to see what your grading system says about him. Sincerely.

he doesn't fit into my metrics since he's more of a 5 tech/3 tech hybrid inside/out player than a pure edge rusher.