Turn the Page - 2019 Team video

Xyfiel

So ready. This season will come down to DQ and the defense. He has the pieces. Takk, Vic, Grady, Senat, Davison, Crawford, Debo, Campbell, Neal, Foye, Rico, Tru, Oliver, Kazee. I mean seriously, they need to produce. If they can at least get to being a middle of the road defense (14-16th range) then the offense will dominate teams. 

1 hour ago, vel said:

So ready. This season will come down to DQ and the defense. He has the pieces. Takk, Vic, Grady, Senat, Davison, Crawford, Debo, Campbell, Neal, Foye, Rico, Tru, Oliver, Kazee. I mean seriously, they need to produce. If they can at least get to being a middle of the road defense (14-16th range) then the offense will dominate teams. 

I dont want to get too far ahead of myself but I think DQ is gonna have the defense ready to rock.  He has no choice. Back in 2016 he had a lesser unit (on paper) than he has now with players like T Jackson, Upshaw, Joe Velanno, Goodwin, Collins, Oletoye an old Babs with four rookies - and he had those guys playing well down the stretch and in the playoffs. Time will tell though.