Unknøwn

Braves @ Dodgers

180 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Idk what it is, the Dodgers have some kind of hex on us. 

Sadly it's not just Dodger Stadium that gives the Braves trouble. Since 2011 the Braves are 22-39 against the Dodgers counting the playoffs. That's pretty terrible no matter how you slice it.

Just now, tl;dr said:

Idk what it is, the Dodgers have some kind of hex on us. 

It’s called being a formidable opponent. The Braves have to be better. Play better. It’s early. Stop the whining. Jesus. You and your boy. Don’t make me say his name. Mr. Bi polar. Gawd. Get ahold of yourself. 

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Sadly it's not just Dodger Stadium that gives the Braves trouble. Since 2011 the Braves are 22-39 against the Dodgers counting the playoffs. That's pretty terrible no matter how you slice it.

And if we make the playoffs, 100% chance we have to play them in the first round -.-

Just now, Black Francis said:

It’s called being a formidable opponent. The Braves have to be better. Play better. It’s early. Stop the whining. Jesus. You and your boy. Don’t make me say his name. Mr. Bi polar. Gawd. Get ahold of yourself. 

Haha don't worry man. I think we have a decent team, but you know how there are just some teams in sports that can't get over the hump against one team? The Raptors over the Cavs, Georgia over Alabama, Jordan over the 80's Pistons. I could go on.

I think it's just one of those cases. We struggle with them no matter what. It could change, but they are just the better team than us right now. 

7 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

IT just seems like every time the braves and dodgers play ... the braves just have a hard time with  basic fundamentals.

Like the singled just now that SHOULD have been a force out... but  the left side of the infield..... who are both very good defenders some how forgot  who had what job.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Gotta get Freddie going again. He's hit the skids a bit lately and his average has dropped below .300 because of it.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

IT just seems like every time the braves and dodgers play ... the braves just have a hard time with  basic fundamentals.

Like the singled just now that SHOULD have been a force out... but  the left side of the infield..... who are both very good defenders some how forgot  who had what job.

It also seems like the Dodgers just find some extra gear when they play us. We also can't seem to play against NL West teams for some reason. 

Atlanta sports have just conditioned me to expect the worst possible outcome. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Whatever. Go Braves. Tired of micro managing every pitch, every play, every inning, every game. F U. 

I think all of us think we have a good team. We just know that the Dodgers have our number. This series shouldn't effect us long term. Buehler just has great stuff tonight for instance. Not really much we can do.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Beauhler just has it going

Not much we can do tonight. Just need to get his pitch count up and hope he tires out. He's dealing right now 

LOL was so ready for west coast late baseball, then fell asleep like a **** 6 year old and woke up to this.